NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

I can go to a store and try them on but I hate doing that haha. Can buy them for 110 from someone. I may just order a 9 and 9.5 from nike and send them back

That's what I do because my local stores don't carry size 14-15. I love NDC because their return policy is so simple. So I order two and send back the one that doesn't fit.

How do these fit compared to other Air Maxes? I'm a 10.5 in the 93, 95, BW but 10's fit better for me in the AM1 and 97 since they are kinda long. Loving the pics in this thread!

I would love to help you, but your sizing preferences are pretty wacky. You should just try these on...at least one CW will be available somewhere.

Ordered the womens pair and it fits, but the air bubble is a little too loud for me. The older I get, the more I just want subtle colored runners.

I ordered the CONE 98's and when I pulled them out of the box, I had the same exact feeling. Loud colored shoes may be a thing of the past for me.

Grabbed the flyknit and mesh and I'm probly going to return both a even got them at discount not a huge fan. The fly net look super long and narrow on foot and I feel like the to 270 air bubble is more of a gimmick than anything It's so big that it makes your foot tilt forward in put most of the pressure on the forfoot Which really has no cushioning And your heel doesn't even touch the bubble it rests on that center column of rubber inside the bubble Materials are cheap overall look is just OK flyknit was lazy and With just a illusion of comfort in the sole. roshes, presto's and lunarcharge are more comfortable I know people are tired about hearing about the comfort or lack there of but when you put a giant air bubble and a shoe there's a certain expectation of comfort

Grabbed the flyknit and mesh and I'm probly going to return both a even got them at discount not a huge fan. The fly net look super long and narrow on foot and I feel like the to 270 air bubble is more of a gimmick than anything It's so big that it makes your foot tilt forward in put most of the pressure on the forfoot Which really has no cushioning And your heel doesn't even touch the bubble it rests on that center column of rubber inside the bubble Materials are cheap overall look is just OK flyknit was lazy and With just a illusion of comfort in the sole. roshes, presto's and lunarcharge are more comfortable I know people are tired about hearing about the comfort or lack there of but when you put a giant air bubble and a shoe there's a certain expectation of comfort
While looking at pics,I always wondered about the vapormax and 270 air bubble, the heel area of the bubble is basically "carved out" so your heel doesnt even rest on "air." I really need to try these on to make a decision. Thanks everyone.

When i tried them on i was high off the ground which for me im had a simila feel to wearing the first adidas tubular.

270s on Hibbetts with 20% off + free shipping (just add to cart, no code needed)
not sure if it works for all but it does for these two pairs at least
2hibbet.png

Just ordered the Laker CW...can’t wait.

And what was the deal with these? I can’t find any info.
7C003A69-C8F4-470A-856B-4E95B57428D5.jpeg

Copped those DC off hibbett for 129. I want to see them in person.

Re: this thing about comfort. I learned a long time ago that the size of an air bag has zero automatic direct correlation; it's definitely more of a look and marketing thing. I don't know the ins and outs of the engineering behind it offhand, but as someone noted above, you're not really walking squarely on the air bag with the compressed gas supporting you on its own. The middle structure inside the bag is doing most of the work. The 270s ARE comfortable shoes but indeed they are nothing game-changing or, in my view, revolutionary. "Air" was never really bouncy until Zoom came along, and in my opinion Zoom still reigns supreme. As I said in a previous post, my Zoom Spiridon Ultras are probably the most comfortable "air"-based shoes I've ever owned across the past 30 years, at least in terms of midsole comfort. 270s are a nice shoe, just like the Air Max 97 is a nice shoe--and the AM97 is arguably my favorite daily wear of all time. But it isn't because it is the softest,bounciest thing underfoot. Not by a long shot. I absolutely love my AF270 wolf greys, but mostly for the look. They are certainly a comfortable shoe, but nowhere near as comfy as what someone might imagine just looking at them.

First time wearing the 270s today and for a casual shoe I’d say the comfort is there. Compared to ultra boost it’s a more firm and stable ride. Compared to Vapormax I’d say it’s softer at the heel and a more balanced feeling overall too.

8E3CFA67-FE12-40D0-BEC7-79C486512F3B.jpeg
E9793017-9DCA-4454-A30B-18810889BD22.jpeg

Wore my cactus this weekend, and I found it comfortable. Reminded me of the Alphabounce, but more stable. 270s are solid!

any of you got both dusty cactus 270 and 93? would you say they both run the same size wise?

Back
Top Bottom