DU_f7QJVAAU6RaX.jpg

DU_f7LpVQAA1E-e.jpg

DU_f7NMVMAAFXIV.jpg

those releasing?

oh wow im in

Air max 180

Air force 180

ISWYDT

Just got mine in, I went with my Flyknit Trainer/Racer size and they fit perfectly, I wouldn't have been able to go down half. That heel bubble is going to take some getting used to though, it protrudes quite a bit from the end of the shoe and therefore hits the ground during my stride earlier than other sneakers. Overall they are nice though, the upper is comfortable and they look nice on feet.

Last edited:
Just got mine in, I went with my Flyknit Trainer/Racer size and they fit perfectly, I wouldn't have been able to go down half. That heel bubble is going to take some getting used to though, it protrudes quite a bit from the end of the shoe and therefore hits the ground during my stride earlier than other sneakers. Overall they are nice though, the upper is comfortable and they look nice on feet.

How does it compare size wise to say, Air Max 1, 90, 95, 97, etc?

How does it compare to a VaporMax?

Got a blue and a red. Probably going to return the red. Surprised how fast the blue sold out

I went for the blue. Thought it was just punch and orange. Pleased to see the blue one available

Surprised to see the blue sell out, would've put my $$$ on the hot punch colorway going first, interesting...

Well, congrats to all that were able to get the color they wanted!

now, bring on more selection Nike....

How does it compare to a VaporMax?
Overall I'd say looser than the Vapormax and Air Max line, largely down to the material of the upper. I will say however that I did notice a slight sliding of my foot when walking, which I'd attribute to the rear of the shoe being elevated compared to the forefoot. I should also preface that I have wide feet, the Air Max 270 was the same size as my Vapormax/Air Max size. YMMV however.

I haven't taken them for a proper spin as I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them, I want the Light Bone CW.

Reactions: ARK
Tried them on, its not their fault but after a full air sole and flyknit upper, no reason to go from vapormax to 270s IMO unless vapormax are out of your price range.

Back
Top Bottom