NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Nah, this swoosh placement (and size) WAY more fire. With you on the pulltab front tho.
nike-air-max-270-flyknit-blue-yellow-003.jpg

nike-air-max-270-flyknit-black-white-001.jpg

Eh to each their own but I feel the mini swooshes give it an OG like vibe. That flyknit swoosh placement reminds me of roshe runs for some reason. Those who aren’t into shoes would probably mistake those as a generic basketball shoe or shoe that hits the outlets.

Is the navy upper/ navy airbag and the black upper with royal blue air bag out yet? If they where at? I need them.

On second thought, those primeknit remind me of the kd6.

Attachments

• nike-zoom-kd-vi-mens-basketball-shoes-kd-vi-6-kd6-new-sonic-yellow-teal_622274.jpg
    nike-zoom-kd-vi-mens-basketball-shoes-kd-vi-6-kd6-new-sonic-yellow-teal_622274.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11
So many dope colorways...I need the White, Bone, Dusty Cactus, Neon, and Purple joints

damn, you know now that he says that about the Pips, I want that CW more.

My mall FTL got bones, tonal oranges, olives, and "lakers". Pissed about the B/W not being there. Also wouldn't tell me ther size allocations.

I really want the white and teal pair.. any info on rd?

Air max day?

Thank you homie

Not a problem man. This is the first shoe that I have actually dug for along time that isn't a retro and would actually serve a purpose, so I been scouring on info for the CW's and dates lol.

Right now if I can get them with my buddies disco would cop the B/W, Bone, Olive, and Grapes. Hoping for a red based CW though or for them to end up on ID.

BTW, godspeed to anyone who actually went with the half-size down rec. I did TTS, and my toes would be screaming if I went half down.

So these are available in store now at FTL, Finishline, etc? I want to check these out in person as React was a huge let down to me.

I like the yellow/purple pair a lot. Looking forward to seeing them in person tomorrow.

So far I’ve only heard of Footaction getting the Bone tomorrow. Is FTL amd Finishline getting them tomorrow as well?

Last edited:
I'm all in for the white/ultra marine-solar release. It's time for new casual/gym shoes. Hopefully keep them fresh for a year+, then turn them into real gym shoes until the air bubbles pop on me lol

Are the sizes on JDSports US or UK when adding to cart? It's a UK site, but just want to be sure before I checkout

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom