NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

the reason why the tigers sold out on ndc was probably cuz they werent excluded from promo codes

I am not digging this model. Nike needs to come up with new technology in the midsoles with new pu foam and new air tech. Nike has no new innovation. The latest interesting thing they did was in the Lebron 15s where they combined Max Air with Zoom Air. But this isn’t really new, it’s just combining 2 existing technologies.
have you been living under a rock

vapormax
vaporfly
epic react

no new innovations huh

If some are still looking for Tigers, look beyond NDC. Footaction has them; KicksUSA, they're sitting in most brick and mortar places in my area. DTLR and Villa online (along with many Euro sites).

Last edited:
I need them DC's mane... Y'all know if Foot Action, Foot Locker, Finish Line getting them? Thinking about hitting up the local mall this weekend.​

Just got notification that I won the dusty cactus from their raffle. I didn't get an email but I got a text and I see the charge on my account.

7450D07A-1AF2-41C4-AFCE-0B5DC046C1D1.jpeg

Whoever said the tiny holes on the mesh showing color makes the mesh nicer than Flyknit was right. Flyknits aren’t bad, but they won’t be able to capture that.

Tried a pair on today for the first, if you like snug fit in the toe, down half size, otherwise, stay true to size, my TTS had about a 3/4th inch of extra toe space, but it still fit perfect and didn't feel loose or baggy at all.

DY1TYUBVAAAziTE.jpg

The @nikesportswear Air Max 270 Flyknit 'Black & White' will drop tomorrow 3.22 at Nike the Grove and Nike Santa Monica.

these are dope.
If they had just recreated the blocking and fuse of the mesh, i'd be all over these flyknit. The've done layered flyknit that shows color beneath before (FK presto ID, for example)...this seems like such an odd series of design choices. The silhouette is totally different save for the mid/air. Leather tongue and upper mudguard is just odd.

Back
Top Bottom