Nike Air 'Alpha' Force 1 CB34

Quote:
First off: I dont think Barkley is deserving of all those different air force I colorways. But of all them, these are my favorite. I'm a sucker for velcro
Joann's got it...Leonice has got it...Theresa's got it...Tonia's got it
I tell ya Cheryl's got it...boy, I tell you...Betty's got it...Vicki has got it...and Ann's got it
Gail's got it...Stephanie's got it...And Sabrina's got it...Rachelle has got it yeah
Gladys' got it...Fontina's got it...Little cute Aaliyah's got it!...Oooh Stacy's got it
I tell ya...Tita's got it...I tell ya Rita's got it...Oh Laurel's got it...And Kim's got eeeit...

Loose the strap and I can get into that shoe.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

we just got regular alpha's in at my work. picking up a pair this week, always missed em.

They are nice but they strap throws them off for me.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

I rock the Alpha Force retros every few weeks, and bought a bunch of them when they were on sale for 39.99

These look alright. The price tag? Not so much.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

I need more info on these, I need them in my life.
FR3D

"of the arm?...youre sick" -Haiti5

AIM:HeyImNoSuperman

once again thats a piece of @#%$

:x
sick.gif
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

I LOVE 'em....one of the few decent basketball hybrids thus far.
that price tag is ******ed though...I will not break bread till I can get 'em for $100 or less
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

Back
Top Bottom