Nike Air Alpha Force 88

Oneness back to 50% off. Pulled at that price.
No shoes on my radar till something new gets announced, other than maybe Space Jam lows. Not sure on those. Maybe Penny foams. But that’s literally all I know of through 2024 right now. I’m sure more will come along :lol:

Last edited:
Decided to go ahead and grab the grey pair off oneness with the discount. Too good a deal to pass up and now onto the blue pair dropping next year!

Oneness now
IMG_0434.jpeg

Oneness back to 50% off. Pulled at that price.
No shoes on my radar till something new gets announced, other than maybe Space Jam lows. Not sure on those. Maybe Penny foams. But that’s literally all I know of through 2024 right now. I’m sure more will come along :lol:
We gotta pick up the royal blue alpha forces in early summer 2024, bro! And don’t fughetta bout the AJ4 military blues.

We gotta pick up the royal blue alpha forces in early summer 2024, bro! And don’t fughetta bout the AJ4 military blues.

I’m actually out on both those lol
The blue Alphas are cool but I don’t need ‘em after getting the reds and now these grays. And I’ve never been a fan of militarys 🤷‍♂️

Tf

edit: Hey, no worries, that red colorway comes with "real leather"... :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: I hate to tell ya but I’m more of a Max, George and Lando guy. But I was in Vegas as a guest of Mercedes and came back with a bunch of stuff courtesy of the company lol
Definitely respect the hell out of Lewis, though.

:lol: I hate to tell ya but I’m more of a Max, George and Lando guy. But I was in Vegas as a guest of Mercedes and came back with a bunch of stuff courtesy of the company lol
Definitely respect the hell out of Lewis, though.

Not a huge admirer of George, but yes, respect all around.

Not a huge admirer of George, but yes, respect all around.

He's gotten a bit, er, strange under the culture/pressure of Mercedes, but I've always thought he has elite-level talent. Just wish he had a car to match at the moment.
Not to turn this into the F1 thread :lol:

He's gotten a bit, er, strange under the culture/pressure of Mercedes, but I've always thought he has elite-level talent. Just wish he had a car to match at the moment.
Not to turn this into the F1 thread :lol:

Yeah that W14 is a mess… 😖

Billie previewed the “red decembers” on ig

IMG_1261.jpeg
IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_1263.jpeg

This entire tie-up seems like a massive failure. The AFs have just sat despite the attempt to make them cool via attaching them to her. I find it rather interesting, culturally or whatever, how some things become the IT item and some things don't. Nike makes some simple Jordan 1s with backward swooshes (wow?) and puts Travis' name on them, and they're worth $1K+. Nike puts a classic silhouette that hasn't been seen in 30+ years on BE, and no one remotely gives a ****. Pretty amusing.

This entire tie-up seems like a massive failure. The AFs have just sat despite the attempt to make them cool via attaching them to her. I find it rather interesting, culturally or whatever, how some things become the IT item and some things don't. Nike makes some simple Jordan 1s with backward swooshes (wow?) and puts Travis' name on them, and they're worth $1K+. Nike puts a classic silhouette that hasn't been seen in 30+ years on BE, and no one remotely gives a ****. Pretty amusing.

It is quite puzzling. She was born in 2001 ( i thought she was like 30 i’m shocked). This isn’t some real popular shoe ever. The Jordans flopped too and the AF1’s were not great. Maybe they are to younger folks lol.

But as an O.G the shoe coming back was cool but the collab makes me scratch my head. More power to her J guess.
I will pick the red ones up i think

Back
Top Bottom