Nike Air Bakin Drops 8.1.07

outlet bound, imo...
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

im willing to bet you wont be able to find these in dc..
JORDANKIID23 FOR ARCHIVE MOD

Lets go SKINS!!!! 0-1

^are you kidding? MAJOR gets everything. and since they are a general release (i think), footlocker, champs, etc. will get them.

^^^ Yeah he was loafin. I know I'll get my pair :D
happy.gif
Get You a Cute Chick Face Got Potential/Workin Wit A Lil Hips Waist Like a Pencil . . .
. . .Know She Bad Tell By The Chloe Bag/She Ain't No Hoodrat She Ain't Gotta Prove That/I peeped Them McCartney's Stella Got Her Grove Back
~Kanye West~

They ok but look diff from the og's but would cop wit a trusty employee discount. 125 is a bit much for those
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

they remind me of timmy hardaway's doing his killer crossover against chris childs.....

I agree with JMadidas on these, they have always sucked, with so many shoes nike could have retroed they waste their time with these.....whatever.

Leather quality has dropped off, though :b
tongue.gif

i rather have that black/blue colorway..i'm definitely feelin these shoes though..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below.It's been 3 months and i've made almost 350 dollars just by doing free offers and trials with little cash shelved out!!!b]

http://www.***************.com/23

I really cant wait for this shoe to come out. I really dont want to wait for an F&F to come around in order for me to get these joints. I need at least 2 pairs. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM HEAT

Quote:
Tim Hardaways signature Air Bakin model is coming out (not of the closet, we all know how he feels about gay people)
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I remember these used to be heavy down in the DC area. I always wanted a pair cuz not to many people were on these in Baltimore. Plus I was to young and broke to afford them back then. Now I have my chance... :evil:
devil.gif
pimp.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER
"...Recognize this ishh..., 'fore you step your shoes in it..."

people will always find a reason to @#%$ about retro's to the OG's you cant make something exactly the same twice who cares if the shoes isnt dead on i have the OG's and i have seen the samples they look dead on minus the Allah air some people just try to find something wrong and to complain about with nike retro's and jordans. its 2007 not 96.

i remember returning the bakins for the shawn kemp kamakizes haha. some post pics of nba players wearing these (tim hardaway)

thanks for the info.

Still as wack as they were a decade ago. I remember they hit the outlet sales rack back in the day.

WOAH WOAH....you MUST keep the yellow laces in there!
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

Back
Top Bottom