Nike Air Bakin LE HOH "Ripstop" Via KixandtheCity.com

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

nikeairbakinhohripstop2.jpg

Nike has dipped into their vault of Basketball classics once again for the newest installment of their House of Hoops exclusive Ripstop pack. First it was the Penny line's turn, then it was the CB '94, and now, it's time for the Air Bakin Ripstop. The Ripstop Nike Air Bakin features a combo upper of Black nubuck and Royal ripstop nylon sitting on a Black midsole and Black outsole. The Royal and Black combo is accented with hits of Solar Red in the contrast stitching and in the Visible Air Unit.

The Ripstop Nike Air Bakin HOH LE is set to officially release at House of Hoops locations on 9/5.

Couple more pics here: http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-air-bakin-le-ripstop-house-of-hoops-exclusive/

Nike is just throwing Ripstop on anything and making it HOH only, huh?

These are all sorts of weird. What's up with the contrast stitching? They might have been interesting with red laces to provide the contrast like other Bakins. But stitching? No thanks.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Garbage

They send some BS to HOH

Yeah, but it keeps things HOH exclusive without making it a pain in the @#$ for people who aren't near a HOH when there's some heat dropping. (Olympic More Uptempos.... NO reason those should have been HOH exclusive).  I prefer it this way than before when all the heat was dropping there and nowhere else.

theyre throwing ripstop on a new pair every month... why they gotta put all this ugly contrast stiching on these shoes...

i can't remember the last HoH exclusive i wanted.

easy pass.

it would have definitely been better without red.

Again, i like the idea, but not this colorway....
I may consider copping if there wasn't that red (pink?) stiching tho.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

does it say "hoh" on boxtag?
that's not always going to be the defining factor of a true HOH exclusive.

VIP and JKidd Flights didn't have HOH on the boxtag but they were clearly exclusives weren't they?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom