Nike Air Bakin Re-Retro

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

still have the 07's with the fitted
pitn5951alternate.jpg
that was da uniform
laugh.gif

I wore my air bakins today. I dont think anyone is gonna buy these shoes with all these hot release coming up. On another note everybody in there mother hasthe Air Bakins and the Pirates fitted

i dont understand why they would re-release these in such a short span of time. well at least the peeps that missed out can now cop.

pitn5951alternate.jpg
This.

With the Bakins were EVERYWHERE in the summer of '07.

Me, both my brothers and my cousin had this !@%+.
laugh.gif

It's like 8 of these hats all over my mom house.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

pitn5951alternate.jpg
This.

With the Bakins were EVERYWHERE in the summer of '07.

Me, both my brothers and my cousin had this !@%+.
laugh.gif

It's like 8 of these hats all over my mom house.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So Summer '07.

never been a fan of this shoe in any c/w for casual purposes. maybe it's a good hooping shoe, i'll never know. this is def. what i consider a DC shoe.what i don't understand is why they would release these again when they just went on clearance the last time.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

what i don't understand is why they would release these again when they just went on clearance the last time.
I was thinking the same thing. Was sort of shocked when I saw them in Sports Zone.

Saw a gray and red GS size pair at the mall today, guess they're going with another full round of these. I don't mind, these are dope to me. Alwayswere...

Still have my 07 retros..For some reason these things are hard to keep clean..And that material on the toebox fades and I only wore them like 5 times.

Back
Top Bottom