Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

I'm still having a hard time believing that these sold out instantly on NDC.

As another poster said, every FSU fan, student, etc knew about these. I mean, that branding is so overt that its hard to mistake it for anything else.

I have had numerous times that on the "back order date" is the date they canceled my order.

I just all together stopped ordering from them unless I was in a pinch.

I'm in line at yardline with the most random group of people...

Any Fsu fan you can imagine.

Hype is real lol

Got mine here in Tally at Champs store is dried up now tho

Sorry for the bad pic I'm on my phone

To my surprise the line was a big melting pot. I seen a older lady bout in her 60s cop a pair

Last edited:
Lunden Lunden how are they in person? I hope my Champs order gets fulfilled.

In person they look wayyyyyyyy better

I thought they would be dark but they really pop and the quality is good paint and everything is good on my pair

The small details with the tribe print and spears are a nice touch

I will take better pics with my canon outside to give you a better view

^, my man, why you buying Noles gear when you are a Duck fan??

That's like asking someone why they're wearing a Yankees cap. Most people care more about the item - be it a hat, shoes, a jersey - more than the sports team it represents.

So NDC, Niketowns and select Champs only for these?

^, my man, why you buying Noles gear when you are a Duck fan??

I buy both

Oregon has been my school for obvious reasons

FSU is the home team n where I will be finishing school once I go back

On FSU game days at the stadium we actually have a Oregon tailgate section which is pretty cool

I plan on taking pics of my Deion's with my Oregon Zoom Revis samples like a nod to both schools n 2 of my favorite football players

Last edited:
That's like asking someone why they're wearing a Yankees cap. Most people care more about the item - be it a hat, shoes, a jersey - more than the sports team it represents.

So NDC, Niketowns and select Champs only for these?

Not exactly, Yankees is a much bigger brand than FSU and they had a 10 year span in which they were not very good, not like the dominant years of 1987-2000.

I buy both

Oregon has been my school for obvious reasons

FSU is the home team n where I will be finishing school once I go back

Alright, cool, now that's a legit reason, no hate was implied in the question at all, just a general wonderment.

Not exactly, Yankees is a much bigger brand than FSU and they had a 10 year span in which they were not very good, not like the dominant years of 1987-2000.

Yanks cap was just a quick, common example.

I guess a better way to explain is that have Trainers for Ducks, Eagles, Chargers, Dolphins and probably others I'm forgetting. I like the models and the colors. I don't care about FSU but I'm a big fan of Deion's sigs so when a unique drops, I want it.

Everybody's diff though so I can dig it.

Yanks cap was just a quick, common example.

I guess a better way to explain is that have Trainers for Ducks, Eagles, Chargers, Dolphins and probably others I'm forgetting. I like the models and the colors. I don't care about FSU but I'm a big fan of Deion's sigs so when a unique drops, I want it.

Everybody's diff though so I can dig it.

I feel you, that makes sense too. BTW, the answer to your question, is yeah, only NDC, Champs, and Niketowns got the shoe, although some of the local Nike stores around Florida didn't even get em.

Yeah, I'm not finding any info of them getting a wider release. Haven't ran across any boutique w/ them and only a handful of NTs sound like they received them.

I'm pissed that this was a limited release. I wanted to have these sitting besides my DS red retro's and my 1995 OG DS Reds with the gold sprinkles... (ill post a photo soon of them)

Yeah I would like a fresh pair again.. Its funny I remember buying my OG's years ago before the hype.. My last pair of Red OG's i bought back in 2009 I paid like 185 shipped from Japan for them.. I bought another pair back in 2005 that i rocked to death..lol My all white pairs i paid about 130 back in 04 for those as well.. 

Yeah I would like a fresh pair again.. Its funny I remember buying my OG's years ago before the hype.. My last pair of Red OG's i bought back in 2009 I paid like 185 shipped from Japan for them.. I bought another pair back in 2005 that i rocked to death..lol My all white pairs i paid about 130 back in 04 for those as well.. 
   thats whats up.. i wish i wouldve kept alot of my shoes from back in the 90's i really regretting it now.. but i would definitely like to see pics of those white ones if you have taken some of them.

Back
Top Bottom