Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

when i seen this posted on sneakernews the other day i was geeked lol im copping X2 i hope they drop the white black and red joints also.. the cool grey and blue pair they're releasing arent bad either..

when i seen this posted on sneakernews the other day i was geeked lol im copping X2 i hope they drop the white black and red joints also.. the cool grey and blue pair they're releasing arent bad either..

VERY CLEAN SHOE !
wink.gif

Originally Posted by smittyk

Originally Posted by Shox23

can someone post all the og colorways
i just know there's gonna be an all black colorway and chlorine/silver colorway

gotcha...
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nike really needs to think outside the box for once and just provide us with a PE cleated version of a shoe and throw it onto something that the consumers have never gotten the chance to own or have.
37825b742670a4221863f4a44615f3c63139288_r.jpg

Release a dual niners pack
eek.gif
. Those above and the all red version side by side
tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

Originally Posted by smittyk

Originally Posted by Shox23

can someone post all the og colorways
i just know there's gonna be an all black colorway and chlorine/silver colorway

gotcha...
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nike really needs to think outside the box for once and just provide us with a PE cleated version of a shoe and throw it onto something that the consumers have never gotten the chance to own or have.
37825b742670a4221863f4a44615f3c63139288_r.jpg

Release a dual niners pack
eek.gif
. Those above and the all red version side by side
tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

I hate the Niners, but my lord...... Been wanting these for a while. Robocop all colors. Thank you NIKE GOD!
pimp.gif

I hate the Niners, but my lord...... Been wanting these for a while. Robocop all colors. Thank you NIKE GOD!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom