Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Looks nice, my Finish Line won't sell until release day. Trying to build up sales for Huarache Frees, Royal X's, and Obama Spizikes.

They can keep all the other trash minus the red foamposites.

i need these , and the reds.

They can keep all the other trash minus the red foamposites.

i need these , and the reds.

finishline in my area had them also, but wouldn't sell early. nice pickup j to tha. how's the quality and comfort?

finishline in my area had them also, but wouldn't sell early. nice pickup j to tha. how's the quality and comfort?

Yeah just hit up my closest FNL and theyre in stock but no sell til next week
30t6p3b.gif

I sort of like these, but not sure how much, especially for the prices they're charging now

Too far down my list

I sort of like these, but not sure how much, especially for the prices they're charging now

Too far down my list

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Too far down my list

there 119.99

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Too far down my list

there 119.99

Word these poppin up anywhere yet ?

these is hard, When i scoop up the reds ima be a happy man.

MY fav primetimes EVER.

Word these poppin up anywhere yet ?

these is hard, When i scoop up the reds ima be a happy man.

MY fav primetimes EVER.

Anyone have the color code for the reds? Thanks in advance.

487658 070 Wht/Blk/Red

Anyone have the color code for the reds? Thanks in advance.

487658 070 Wht/Blk/Red

when do these come out, need some red/white/black shoes to replace beat wc3s

when do these come out, need some red/white/black shoes to replace beat wc3s

487658-610 — VARSITY RED / METALLIC GOLD / BLACK / WHITE

Early Summer for the RED's. To me, that translates to right around Early April to Early May.
--------------
Check out what FNL.com has:
http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod694245
*Apparently not in stock yet, and mislabeled as DT III. I guess they are preparing months in advance for these?
xl487658610.jpg

xl487658-610_ft.jpg

xl487658-610_fb.jpg

xl487658-610_ff.jpg

xl487658-610_fl.jpg

xl487658-610_fr.jpg

-------------------

What was MSRP on these? $120 seems steep. Maybe since I have no true nostaglia for these, I remain a cynic and not what Nike is targeting. Do we have full length air at least? What material is the upper upper on the feb. 8th pair? Every shoe now-a-days seems at least $15 dollars much. And even when they drop at outlets below $100, it still doesn't seem like a bargain. I guess since I've been overpaying on shoes for years, it doesn't feel worth it anymore... I can see these in my hands if they reach $60-70, but the reds may pick up some steam.

487658-610 — VARSITY RED / METALLIC GOLD / BLACK / WHITE

Early Summer for the RED's. To me, that translates to right around Early April to Early May.
--------------
Check out what FNL.com has:
http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod694245
*Apparently not in stock yet, and mislabeled as DT III. I guess they are preparing months in advance for these?
xl487658610.jpg

xl487658-610_ft.jpg

xl487658-610_fb.jpg

xl487658-610_ff.jpg

xl487658-610_fl.jpg

xl487658-610_fr.jpg

-------------------

What was MSRP on these? $120 seems steep. Maybe since I have no true nostaglia for these, I remain a cynic and not what Nike is targeting. Do we have full length air at least? What material is the upper upper on the feb. 8th pair? Every shoe now-a-days seems at least $15 dollars much. And even when they drop at outlets below $100, it still doesn't seem like a bargain. I guess since I've been overpaying on shoes for years, it doesn't feel worth it anymore... I can see these in my hands if they reach $60-70, but the reds may pick up some steam.

Back
Top Bottom