Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Spoke with a Nike.com Chat rep today.

APRIL was mentioned as far as the all red colorway releasing. No specific date, but the month of April was mentioned by them

Spoke with a Nike.com Chat rep today.

APRIL was mentioned as far as the all red colorway releasing. No specific date, but the month of April was mentioned by them

Originally Posted by johngotty

Wore mine yesterday and they feel great. No creasing either.

Now, I suddenly want the DT Max '96
laugh.gif

Rocked them today with my son.  Crazy I actually have seen about 5 different dudes in Franklin & downtown Nashville with these on the past couple weeks.  Surprisingly, I actually was happy seeing that.  It is absurd how much I can love a recent Nike retro that isn't JB.  Haha

laugh.gif

Rocked them today with my son.  Crazy I actually have seen about 5 different dudes in Franklin & downtown Nashville with these on the past couple weeks.  Surprisingly, I actually was happy seeing that.  It is absurd how much I can love a recent Nike retro that isn't JB.  Haha

I went to FL and Champs today and I didn't see these the crazy thing was they were in FL for kids store.

I went to FL and Champs today and I didn't see these the crazy thing was they were in FL for kids store.

Originally Posted by jaeY

That was the case for many stores including the mecca of FTL's Times Square.  Not sure why, but the release date was pretty concrete.

Originally Posted by jaeY

That was the case for many stores including the mecca of FTL's Times Square.  Not sure why, but the release date was pretty concrete.

Didn't get my pairs of cements, so as a consolation gift, i got these instead.

First and foremost... they feel better than any jordan i've ever purchase.

The air/padding is very fine-tuned and not to mention... look great.

They only had the kids on display so i had to inquire. Overall... worth the 104 and change.

"You've CHANGED!... you;re not the kind of girl that used to do THANGS!..."

Didn't get my pairs of cements, so as a consolation gift, i got these instead.

First and foremost... they feel better than any jordan i've ever purchase.

The air/padding is very fine-tuned and not to mention... look great.

They only had the kids on display so i had to inquire. Overall... worth the 104 and change.

"You've CHANGED!... you;re not the kind of girl that used to do THANGS!..."

laugh.gif
I'm gonna have to pull trigger on these...

Back
Top Bottom