Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

I wouldn't worry about the DT3 label. It has said that on their website since those photos I posted on here months back.
---------------
This is so tempting. I gotta get away from the internet for awhile. I'm on a downward trend trying to wear what I have been collecting before buying anything else... But that $20 off code is too tempting. If I sleep on it, my sz. is likely gone by tomorrow afternoon. I had months to decide and still can't.

I wouldn't worry about the DT3 label. It has said that on their website since those photos I posted on here months back.
---------------
This is so tempting. I gotta get away from the internet for awhile. I'm on a downward trend trying to wear what I have been collecting before buying anything else... But that $20 off code is too tempting. If I sleep on it, my sz. is likely gone by tomorrow afternoon. I had months to decide and still can't.

wondering if NDC had limited stock? when it first came up there was no half sizes showing for me... ended up copping on FNL with the $20off... (I used defdeals20) if anyone is interested.

wondering if NDC had limited stock? when it first came up there was no half sizes showing for me... ended up copping on FNL with the $20off... (I used defdeals20) if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by bigasia

Any one know why Finishline isn't carrying these in size 14? NDC has them...

I wanted to know the same thing. I wanted to save some money
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bigasia

Any one know why Finishline isn't carrying these in size 14? NDC has them...

I wanted to know the same thing. I wanted to save some money
30t6p3b.gif

didn't even attempt online. I'll be copping in person tomorrow.
looks like no disco though.
frown.gif

unless, can I cop from one store, then stock locate another pair from fnl and swap the shoes so I return the FNL ones to SP?

didn't even attempt online. I'll be copping in person tomorrow.
looks like no disco though.
frown.gif

unless, can I cop from one store, then stock locate another pair from fnl and swap the shoes so I return the FNL ones to SP?

Back
Top Bottom