Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

One of my all-time fav. sneakers. These will be rocked every sunday at Candlestick Park this upcoming season.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped this vintage 49ers Starter jacket last season: 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

One of my all-time fav. sneakers. These will be rocked every sunday at Candlestick Park this upcoming season.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped this vintage 49ers Starter jacket last season: 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went Ahead And Swooped Up My Pair On Thursday Last Week..... For Anyone Whom Spent The Cream Of Their Childhood Years In The 90's, This Shoe Is A MUST
pimp.gif

Not Often I Do This, But Went Ahead And UnDS'd Em Right Away..... Things Are Just Too Fire To Take A Backseat To Anything Else In The Collec' ... And That Says A LOT
nerd.gif

Went Ahead And Swooped Up My Pair On Thursday Last Week..... For Anyone Whom Spent The Cream Of Their Childhood Years In The 90's, This Shoe Is A MUST
pimp.gif

Not Often I Do This, But Went Ahead And UnDS'd Em Right Away..... Things Are Just Too Fire To Take A Backseat To Anything Else In The Collec' ... And That Says A LOT
nerd.gif

^I'd burn my retro Emeralds to get a pair of OGs, lol. I had the 1st retro of the white/red ones in HS in 05 I think & they were way better than the more recent ones too.

^I'd burn my retro Emeralds to get a pair of OGs, lol. I had the 1st retro of the white/red ones in HS in 05 I think & they were way better than the more recent ones too.

I can't strap on these when i wear them ... I haven't seen any pics wear these strapped... Is it pretty much impossible?

I can't strap on these when i wear them ... I haven't seen any pics wear these strapped... Is it pretty much impossible?

Man I need those niners joints like yesterday. Just don't want to pay retail.
Just sittin around here.

Man I need those niners joints like yesterday. Just don't want to pay retail.
Just sittin around here.

^Count me as another person who can't strap them, lol. Thought it was just me as i have a fat foot. Can the skinny feet people strap theirs??

^Count me as another person who can't strap them, lol. Thought it was just me as i have a fat foot. Can the skinny feet people strap theirs??

Originally Posted by Mazz305

At first I couldn't
laugh.gif
, but now they strap up just fine. Nothing tore.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

At first I couldn't
laugh.gif
, but now they strap up just fine. Nothing tore.

Originally Posted by chuionthis

no, i can but i dont. 

Originally Posted by chuionthis

no, i can but i dont. 

Back
Top Bottom