Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Wow I'm excited for these. One of those OG Nike lines I regret missing because of my age. They did the Diamond Turf right (except for the Sanders logo) last summer so I'm hoping they do these right and come out with the best colorways.

Wow I'm excited for these. One of those OG Nike lines I regret missing because of my age. They did the Diamond Turf right (except for the Sanders logo) last summer so I'm hoping they do these right and come out with the best colorways.

pimp.gif

I hope the red ones release.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN ASKING FOR THESE FOR YEARSSSSS....STILL GOT A O.G. PAIR....THEY BETTER DROP IN ALLLLLLLLL OG COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN ASKING FOR THESE FOR YEARSSSSS....STILL GOT A O.G. PAIR....THEY BETTER DROP IN ALLLLLLLLL OG COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of the few red shoes i actually like, i usually think red shoes make your feet look like krusty the clown.

id like to say id cop, but i know there will be more releases at the same time that these drop, so i can see the financial lane in my wallet closing very soon for these lol.

one of the few red shoes i actually like, i usually think red shoes make your feet look like krusty the clown.

id like to say id cop, but i know there will be more releases at the same time that these drop, so i can see the financial lane in my wallet closing very soon for these lol.

Back
Top Bottom