Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Some people saying April some people say Summer. I'm hopin like hell they drop April but either way copped.

Some people saying April some people say Summer. I'm hopin like hell they drop April but either way copped.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Can't find these on NDC? Did they get taken down or were they ever on there?
were on there....sizes kept disappearing. Swoosh members probably went in on. Finishline and Eastbay still have most sizes.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Can't find these on NDC? Did they get taken down or were they ever on there?
were on there....sizes kept disappearing. Swoosh members probably went in on. Finishline and Eastbay still have most sizes.

Damn, 4-6 for the reds? Looks like 4-6 is going to be another crazy release day...Reds/Basketball Easter Pack....

Damn, 4-6 for the reds? Looks like 4-6 is going to be another crazy release day...Reds/Basketball Easter Pack....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I'm convinced Reds will sell out

Look how things are now

Muchas gracias pinches hype beasts
laugh.gif
I have recently really come to hate hypebeasts as well. 
mad.gif
It's gonna be the true fans of the shoe originally + the beasts who will now want because the original is rare and so "e-respected" + General people wanting fly shoe and not having to pay $180+ for it.

Yeah.

Sell out.

These won't last a WEEKEND in the "DMV" area.  And the abundance of sneaker stores and availability of this shoe will be the equivalent to Double Cheeseburgers at McDonald's locations in the area. 
laugh.gif

this.

very true lmao!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I'm convinced Reds will sell out

Look how things are now

Muchas gracias pinches hype beasts
laugh.gif
I have recently really come to hate hypebeasts as well. 
mad.gif
It's gonna be the true fans of the shoe originally + the beasts who will now want because the original is rare and so "e-respected" + General people wanting fly shoe and not having to pay $180+ for it.

Yeah.

Sell out.

These won't last a WEEKEND in the "DMV" area.  And the abundance of sneaker stores and availability of this shoe will be the equivalent to Double Cheeseburgers at McDonald's locations in the area. 
laugh.gif

this.

very true lmao!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom