Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Will definitely cop the red diamond turfs instead of the Easter Kobes..lebrons..and durants..(never thought I would say that)

Haha Pretty Much Fam

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Will definitely cop the red diamond turfs instead of the Easter Kobes..lebrons..and durants..(never thought I would say that)

Haha Pretty Much Fam

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Wht/Gry/Teal very clean in person...just waiting on my 9ers pair
Yeah I like those & the Cool Grey/Soar. Waiting for those to go on sale though b/c i'm sure they'll sit. The only colorway I dont like is the white/black ones. Too plain.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Wht/Gry/Teal very clean in person...just waiting on my 9ers pair
Yeah I like those & the Cool Grey/Soar. Waiting for those to go on sale though b/c i'm sure they'll sit. The only colorway I dont like is the white/black ones. Too plain.

^Me too... Idk about a sale though b/c the 1st cw are on a lot of people feet & everybody I kno are talkin about the all reds, it shouldn't be hard to get a pair but a lot of people will have these. I can only speak for Miami though

^Me too... Idk about a sale though b/c the 1st cw are on a lot of people feet & everybody I kno are talkin about the all reds, it shouldn't be hard to get a pair but a lot of people will have these. I can only speak for Miami though

just got these in at the store
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom