Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

WOW. Those 49ers r a must cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Will definitely cop the red diamond turfs instead of the Easter Kobes..lebrons..and durants..(never thought I would say that)

first thought once i saw the 4/6 date last week.  might pick up the kobes as well if my ftl or fa get them. 

will be an easy cop just like all of the other dt2 releases this yr.  dont let a little hype fool you fellas

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Will definitely cop the red diamond turfs instead of the Easter Kobes..lebrons..and durants..(never thought I would say that)

first thought once i saw the 4/6 date last week.  might pick up the kobes as well if my ftl or fa get them. 

will be an easy cop just like all of the other dt2 releases this yr.  dont let a little hype fool you fellas

Originally Posted by bigkel23

^Me too... Idk about a sale though b/c the 1st cw are on a lot of people feet & everybody I kno are talkin about the all reds, it shouldn't be hard to get a pair but a lot of people will have these. I can only speak for Miami though

That's pretty much what I thought. I'll be fine w/ 1 pair b/c I won't wear them that much, but if they get slept on i'll be more than happy to double up, lol. Won't double up @ retail though.

Back
Top Bottom