Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

When did the red/golds drop ?? I don't see these on Eastbay

Hey There,

These will be releasing on our website on April 6th. Hope everyone is as excited for these as I am!

Thanks!

EastbayRep Eric

April 6th can't get here fast enough!! Somebody posted a beat pair of the OGs on Ebay for 200 yesterday. Too little too late, lol.

April 6th can't get here fast enough!! Somebody posted a beat pair of the OGs on Ebay for 200 yesterday. Too little too late, lol.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Are they nubuck? They look good but the OGs were leather. Gotta see in person but I'll still cop.

Dare I say that nubuck may be a better option given the grade of leather they've put on other Trainer retros.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Are they nubuck? They look good but the OGs were leather. Gotta see in person but I'll still cop.

Dare I say that nubuck may be a better option given the grade of leather they've put on other Trainer retros.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^
eek.gif
x
smokin.gif

Was it a chain store or a mom and pop?

Prolly cool wit Wale haha...smh wale
Chain store today, begins with a F.  
roll.gif
wish chain stores around me sold shoes early.

i went into the DTLR in Richmond today with $140 (tax included in VA) ready to cop &...no luck. 
devil.gif
 i'm definitely not trying to wait 'til April 6th for these. i think i'll scour DC in my free time this Saturday and give my NOVA folks a heads up where to head to.  

i went into the DTLR in Richmond today with $140 (tax included in VA) ready to cop &...no luck. 
devil.gif
 i'm definitely not trying to wait 'til April 6th for these. i think i'll scour DC in my free time this Saturday and give my NOVA folks a heads up where to head to.  

&I'm definitely coppin' AT LEAST two pairs at $120. i've been a 49ers fan for the longest, it's fortunate these released after our first good season in years. good timing Nike! *chuckles to self*

&I'm definitely coppin' AT LEAST two pairs at $120. i've been a 49ers fan for the longest, it's fortunate these released after our first good season in years. good timing Nike! *chuckles to self*

Definition Of Dopeness: Thanks for the info my man

I'm hoping based on the popularity of this thread that we will all be able to get these easily on Eastbay on the 6th worst case scenario
pimp.gif

Definition Of Dopeness: Thanks for the info my man

I'm hoping based on the popularity of this thread that we will all be able to get these easily on Eastbay on the 6th worst case scenario
pimp.gif

-johngotty

Took my boy to visit the grand folks this afternoon in Cville.  Finishline had them for sale already.  Gave up shoes for Lent so didn't cop them yet.  But I'm as soon as Easter is here I'll get them with my friend's store discount.  So if you want them early I'm sure that the Hickory Hollow & Rivergate FNLs are selling 'em now.

-johngotty

Took my boy to visit the grand folks this afternoon in Cville.  Finishline had them for sale already.  Gave up shoes for Lent so didn't cop them yet.  But I'm as soon as Easter is here I'll get them with my friend's store discount.  So if you want them early I'm sure that the Hickory Hollow & Rivergate FNLs are selling 'em now.

Back
Top Bottom