Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Man DTRL is pulling all their Red diamond turfs off the wall. They got a email from corp to pull them. Guess we gotta wait till the 6th.

That's absurd. You can tell they know nothing of what they sell.

For the first time ever, a deion retro people want right when they see it, and you are denying them?

These arent some limited kobe, lebron, or JB shoe. Let impulse buyers be those that make these flourish. That's all some of these obscure genres have left.

To think the dt max 96s sat 
laugh.gif
and the DT Is in all the wackiness. And now they have some "set" date... Unleash these to the masses.

Chatta718, thanks for that photo with the gold shining through. That just make these #1 on my wishlist.

Did the White pair have a release date? I could have swore they just came out when stores received them. Sounds like Nike is lurking and trying to add hype like the foam releases with a "Release Date"
tired.gif

Either way, I'm getting them when I see them
pimp.gif

^The whites did have a release date. I forgot the exact date off the top of my head but I know they did b/c I was waiting for the day & copped on RD. All the CWs have release dates the Reds are just by far the most hyped.

^The whites did have a release date. I forgot the exact date off the top of my head but I know they did b/c I was waiting for the day & copped on RD. All the CWs have release dates the Reds are just by far the most hyped.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

-johngotty

Took my boy to visit the grand folks this afternoon in Cville.  Finishline had them for sale already.  Gave up shoes for Lent so didn't cop them yet.  But I'm as soon as Easter is here I'll get them with my friend's store discount.  So if you want them early I'm sure that the Hickory Hollow & Rivergate FNLs are selling 'em now.

Anyway I can phone order them?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J To Tha

-johngotty

Took my boy to visit the grand folks this afternoon in Cville.  Finishline had them for sale already.  Gave up shoes for Lent so didn't cop them yet.  But I'm as soon as Easter is here I'll get them with my friend's store discount.  So if you want them early I'm sure that the Hickory Hollow & Rivergate FNLs are selling 'em now.

Anyway I can phone order them?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom