Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Copped my pair for $101.03 thanks to that FTL birthday coupon from the Coupons/discounts thread.

Finally a release that the resellers didn't pounce on.

If only Nike didn't make the Flight One's part of the All Star pack, pretty sure those would've been as easy to cop as these.

Copped my pair for $101.03 thanks to that FTL birthday coupon from the Coupons/discounts thread.

Finally a release that the resellers didn't pounce on.

If only Nike didn't make the Flight One's part of the All Star pack, pretty sure those would've been as easy to cop as these.

Copped this morning from Footaction. No one in sight:

1z3tj6h.jpg

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Tried to cop using the Bday coupon said these are excluded how did u guys get it to work

They aren't excluded, go to a different FTL...

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Tried to cop using the Bday coupon said these are excluded how did u guys get it to work

They aren't excluded, go to a different FTL...

Scooped up a sz.13 with ease from Champs. Came out to 95 bucks using the b-day coupon. No complaints on my end....These are insant CLASSICS
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
! HOLLA...

CED B.

Scooped up a sz.13 with ease from Champs. Came out to 95 bucks using the b-day coupon. No complaints on my end....These are insant CLASSICS
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
! HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

wondering if NDC had limited stock? when it first came up there was no half sizes showing for me... ended up copping on FNL with the $20off... (I used defdeals20) if anyone is interested.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$107 shipped to my door step.

Thank you.

Saved me a headache and gas $$.

Recently moved to SoCal and these are dumb scarce round here.
didn't work for me. 
nerd.gif

nevermind. worked for my pair(Men's size) but not for the GS pairs I wanted to purchase. wonder why?

glad it worked for you guys... and for Mben32... it didnt work for GS cuz the coupon is for $100 or more

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

wondering if NDC had limited stock? when it first came up there was no half sizes showing for me... ended up copping on FNL with the $20off... (I used defdeals20) if anyone is interested.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$107 shipped to my door step.

Thank you.

Saved me a headache and gas $$.

Recently moved to SoCal and these are dumb scarce round here.
didn't work for me. 
nerd.gif

nevermind. worked for my pair(Men's size) but not for the GS pairs I wanted to purchase. wonder why?

glad it worked for you guys... and for Mben32... it didnt work for GS cuz the coupon is for $100 or more

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by Executive76

Anyone have a printout of the bday coupon?

got you homie come to 99 and some change
ivg7is.jpg

how would i go about printing this out and using it???.....will they let u bring in the print out version and use it???...but its a 1 time only use so if sum1 already used it it wouldnt work again?????.....thanks for any help

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by Executive76

Anyone have a printout of the bday coupon?

got you homie come to 99 and some change
ivg7is.jpg

how would i go about printing this out and using it???.....will they let u bring in the print out version and use it???...but its a 1 time only use so if sum1 already used it it wouldnt work again?????.....thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom