Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

I just came from footlocker and ordered the red pair in-store. They are on sale for $79.99 now. Used a $10 off coupon and got them for $79 shipped. Size 10. So if any of you want them I would def try and go to a store and order them

DTLR in hampton got them for $80. imma go down there in a few weeks again.

Last edited:
Anyone know how sizing on these are let's say compared to the speed turfs? In the speed turfs I went .5 size up to a size 10. My TTS is 9.5. I generally have to go up .5 size in all NIKE running shoes like AM90's, AM95's, etc if that helps. Thanks

I have narrow feet and my true size is a 10. The Speed Turfs are TTS for me. The white/black/red/gold DT 2s are TTS as well. Went a .5 size up for the 49ers colorway. The 10 was a little snug, guess due to the different material used.

I have narrow feet and my true size is a 10. The Speed Turfs are TTS for me. The white/black/red/gold DT 2s are TTS as well. Went a .5 size up for the 49ers colorway. The 10 was a little snug, guess due to the different material used.

Thanks bro. Think I'm gonna play it safe and go .5 up in em.

the reds are gone all over my city. i had to cop them from ebay for 125. hated that i had to spend that much but i wanted them and im very satisfied
pimp.gif

Damn, I need those ^

NSW is planning on raping my wallet in the next few months...Flight One's, Foams, AT1s, 49er Speed turfs, hopefully these too!

49ers are 79 now.... fugggg, might have to buy another pair.

I got a 10$ coupon around here some where....

Do ya'll have that sku # ..?

Really hope those are Deions 49ers PEs, and that they release. Still have my fingers crossed for the black/emerald joints.

Love these, they were real dope back then and now, major sleepers as well. My two pair and one for the homie.

Last edited:
Anyone remember a pair Nike put out a lot like these but had a zippered Lycra cover over the laces? I've been searching for awhile now. Think they came out in '96. Had 2 pairs I got from Sportsmart BITD. Nothing's come close since. Help!!!

Back
Top Bottom