Nike Air Flight Huarache 2017

These bad boys have my attention!

Huge fan of Flight Huaraches so these might be a must.

I like the modernized look of the shoe. Gives it a somewhat casual appeal and just might be a good performance sneaker as well. I'll definitely try to be up on game. Hopefully the price and availability isn't outrageous.

View media item 2367004
View media item 2367006
View media item 2367008
View media item 2367009
View media item 2367010
View media item 2367011

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-flight-huarache-2017/

Please delete if thread is already created or redundant in nature.

I believe the original design, and even the Free Sole design look better. Perhaps once there are more colorways I might be swayed. Right now these are just look like another Jordan Hybrid to me.

And the main reason why they might resemble a Jordan Hybrid or a maybe even a Jordan takedown model is because there isn't a Swoosh plastered all over the shoe which is what I like about Huaraches in general.

A great design with subtle branding.

What kind of cushioning? Full length zoom would be nice, but we know that won't happen.

The only thing I dont like is the toe box. Is that some sort of gray mesh over white? I like the overall design though. Looks comfy.

These are on Ndc now. $130 retail. Black and white looks clean but I'll wait till they hit clearance.

These joints actually moving on NDC. Gonna show some restraint until I can see them in store though.

Just ordered these from Lapstone and Hammer's 50% off July 4th sale. Came out to $75 shipped. Still can't help but feel like they'll dip to around $50 eventually. If they do I'll just scoop again... no biggie.

Can't believe I haven't been able to find a single on foot pic or video review of this shoe any where. There was truly no buzz for these at all. Great thing that doesn't determine my tastes.

I'll post some photos soon as my shipment drops.

Last edited:
Finally got them. Glad to have 'em. Just threw them on to see how they felt and as I assumed they have that traditional sock/sleeve like Huarache feel. Disregard the jeans and such. Doubt I'd attempt to rock these casually anyway.

The Jacquard toe box is very comfortable. It's definitely not Flyknit. It's clothy but not a knit. Definitely would not have paid $130 for these, but bit soon as they hit my price zone.

Nice to have them nonetheless and these joints will get worn heavily at the gym.

View media item 2486659
View media item 2486660
View media item 2486662
View media item 2486663
View media item 2486666
View media item 2486667

Not bad. I am hoping they look good on feet as well and not just in the picture like Myspace Pics.

^like a roshe material??

Well I'll put it like this. Are you familiar with the material Nike uses for its Ultra line? It is that type of material. If you've ever seen or felt a Roshe Ultra then it's extremely similar to that, but much more sturdier and thicker for performance reasons of course.

Back
Top Bottom