Nike Air Flight Huarache Nike please retro these colorways!!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

they should def. re-retro these in this same exact c/w. these are most memorable for me b/c i always think of jalen rose rockin these at michigan. they replaced the purple with silver/grey on the retros.
ohwell.gif

7fc36ebe57ca1aecfd681155c7824cfd007b4546.jpg

These and the Black/ Sagat Blue ones. Those were amazing.

Can't find a 14 or 15 in Flight Huaraches outside of expensive Kobe PE's for the best of me
mad.gif
  One of my favorite shoes of all time and still a good hoop shoe, IMO.  The only pair I have left is beat to death and still wear it and get questions on it.

i still have my black/grey pair. super super comfortable, pretty beat though. they need to retro them.

Shoutout to @Earl The Pearl for this post. If i had over 300 posts already this wouldve been my 1st Thread. I NEED Nike to drop these again. Had the wht/reds back in 9th grade but I didnt appreciate them lol

Nike retroed these shoes like 6 or 7 years ago. Kobe was wearing them back in '03-'04 before the Huarache 2K4's came out. They did a few colorways. I'm on the lookout for that white colorway and the black/silver ones that they came out with. There was also white/black-yellow colorway, those were also very dope. 

I love this sneaker, I had the white and black pair back in high school. My boy just recently bought that black and blue retro from this mom and pop shop for retail.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

You never seen them because they never existed.

"ninjahood" talking out the side of his neck.

Blacks were close.

Whites?� Psht.

����� TheAir Flight Huarache Retro has been re-released in 4 colorways to date:White/Black/Royal-Blue, White/Black/Varsity-Red, White/Black/Silver andBlack/Royal Blue. It retails for around $100 in mostly Footaction &Finishline stores. Surprisingly, even with the relative low price tag,this shoe was not an immediate sell-out as one might think. Perhaps therecent scandals involving Chris Webber and the Michigan Wolverines hashurt the Fab 5 image more than ever. The fact that Michigan has been onprobation and will not be eligible for the Big Dance for years to comewill mean even less chance for kid's to remember the Fab years.However, for those of you that do remember that era, the Air FlightHuarache is truly a shoe for the ages - possibly a top 10 shoe of alltime in terms of design, inspiration and history
I am almost positive there was a white, black and yellow retro also

**edit - didn't see the article came from July 2003, maybe this colorway was not out at that time

if you go to a few mom and pop stores in NYC they still have...definitely da yellow ones at least.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

This is 1 shoe I need in my collection! I was broke when these retroed before..do it Nike!

hell yeah, i dont double up at all but if nike retro these i will buy 5 pairs ..the black/blue especially

Still got my OG Fab 5 joints sitting in storage somewhere. The sole is crumbling off and they're beat to hell, but I'll never give them up. These shoes were something special and hopefully if a retro pops up they'll be done right.

They should wait til nxt year if they are going to release these... its way too much goin on this year... but def cop for me, mine got stolen out of my locker in gym class
frown.gif

I loved these when they retroed when I was in high school. Never managed to get my hands on a pair, I would love to have some.

Nike, if you're reading this, just retro them. You're already bringing back the damn Carnivores, make more people happy and retro these in the OG colorway.

Nice display chicago flyer!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Back
Top Bottom