"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

In terms of a performance shoe, would these be similar to the Air Jordan 7?

This comment could be worthless, but here goes :stoneface:
I can't speak on this 2014, but back in the day (around the same time period) i played in both the OG Bordeaux VII and the Huarache Bballs.
The only comparison is the allowable ankle mobility. Both were like playing in lows.
Traction & Comfort were Huarache staples back then -- the huarache absorbs the foot & was just softer.
Who knows how the updated models will perform on-court though.
:nerd:
(Also, these will not be TLO on NDC)

Last edited:
That pic amarano posted up above, on foot looks great. I'm satisfied enough there to cop for sure.

^^^gotta see those in person. They're ok. They look kind of half-done in their color palette, like the midsole should be different or something like that.

I have a gut feeling these wont release in a 15. Keeping my fingers crossed and not trying to get too excited yet

Doubt I get them, but I like these

Maybe if they sit
I was just about to post these, they got these colors in the trainer models too.. i was going to jump the gun on the trainer ones but it's that same cheap material. i dont like that carpet red material, it gets messed up real quick. nobody should buy these to teach nike a lesson to stop putting out bs.

Is that like 90% of sneaker employees though? Even some of the managers are clueless....

Not everyone who works at footlocker know about ever shoe. You think those ppl keep up with ever shoe of the brand that is releasing? No, and mostly all the managers don't go to sneaker sites like us. Plus they get there shipment sometimes 2 days before the release so they won't know if they are getting them or not. Especially on QS

I only mentioned HOH b/c it's one of the majors I got confirmation from, regarding this shoe.
That is why i said check with your local HOH; see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom