"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Just copped from Niketown Newbury st. Seems like they had plenty of sizes. I went half size down. Mildly narrow but my foot is borderline wide. True size runs pretty long but the lockdown of the shoe doesn't make them unwearable for anyone who ordered their true size online. I'd say normal to narrow foot definitely go down half a size, wide foot def go TTS.

My HOH got their shipment delayed....so not bueno today

The whole HOH uncertainty was getting rather frustrating. I just called every boutique until I found someone with them in my size and placed an order.

Couldn't base my daily schedule and chances around some random shipment that may not even have my size by the time I spot them on the shelf.

I just spoke to Sneaker Politics New Orleans and they think they are getting their shipment later this afternoon. 504-252-9635

Just copped from Niketown Newbury st. Seems like they had plenty of sizes. I went half size down. Mildly narrow but my foot is borderline wide. True size runs pretty long but the lockdown of the shoe doesn't make them unwearable for anyone who ordered their true size online. I'd say normal to narrow foot definitely go down half a size, wide foot def go TTS.

Any quick thoughts on the quality/if the comfort is still where it should be?

HoH at Cumberland Mall in Atlanta just got their shipment in.  I just copped a size 13.

HOH and NIKE sucks right now. Nobody has a clue on when they're getting the shipment. And if they get em in today, how do I know if they'll put them out on the floor or not. Does anybody know how that works? :smh:

Update:
View media item 1120200

Ok we eating out here!! Had to ride way to baybrook mall to get em though. Only HOH in the city who had "received their shipment". $70 out the door with exchange of some Lebron bball shorts I got as a gift and didn't want :pimp:. Yall keep an eye out today, shipments will arrive. Store manager says they came in at 10am this morning.

Currently sitting at my local HOH waiting for them to unbox their shipment. No idea if they even got them today.

Comfort is pretty good. The neoprene area is definitely much stiffer than other huaraches in the past, so I'm hoping that breaks in a little bit. Leather is good, not amazing. Better than your typical AF1 retro. The entire upper is pretty much the exact same as the free sole ones that came out a couple years ago, these are just with the correct sole.

Props to those that scooped. Wasn't able to order my pairs today. Had a funeral service to attend. Gonna keep my eyes peeled over the weekend

Repped.  Appreciate the info this is exactly what I was wondering

Sorry for taking so long to update. Shipment came in at Hoh 11:30 am.  hopfully you're store got them too.  I assume every hoh got them this morning/afternoon

-Leather is considerably softer and is about twice as thick of a cut than whats used on regular dunks,af1 or 2014 AJ VI wht/infra & Carmine. 

-I took my time and tried on in store. BAM.  
nthat.gif
smile.gif
 9.5 was a little big but wearble.. Went with a 9 true to size and had roughly half a thumbs length left. 

-As for comfort, it felt really nice. I suspect I wont be disappointed after they break in. 

-Hoh def only had about 20 -22 pairs that came in two small boxes. They had almost 2 size runs from what i could see.   

There are a few things that I took note of that may help NTer's legit check these in the future if it's truly needed. Saw more than a few pairs in hand. 

It good enough to double up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom