"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Just got mine as well. Went down a half size to an 8.5 when I'm a normal sz. 9. Leather looks and feels good. Local HOH here got 18 or 20 pairs.

Just got these from the HOH on 34th street. Had to run out during lunch to get them. There wasn't many left so people in NYC try hurry if you're still looking.

True to size.

Jordan VI size 9 is the same length as my size 9 Air Flight huarache.

I could possible fit 8.5 comfortably.  DON'T GO UP unless you have a super wide foot. def not as narrow as the Huarache LE's

I also tried on a size 9.5 and it wasn't that much bigger and was manageable 

Last edited:
The leather on these is actually soft, which is surprising at the pricepoint.

I'm not sure if it's better quality leather, but it's definitely not plastic-feely as Flight '89 leather.

HOH Glendale didn't have any. Not surprised. They are most likely gonna get a late delivery

The leather on these is actually soft, which is surprising at the pricepoint.

I'm not sure if it's better quality leather, but it's definitely not plastic-feely as Flight '89 leather.
For a PRM QS release I'd hope the leather is half decent. 

Ive been to hoh beverley ctr and hoh topanga. Called them earlier and they told me it's still in the box "awaiting unpacking". Now they are telling they dojt know if they will have em.

@sddrum84

Yeah, I was able to cop (shout out to @Magic1978 for the heads up). Ended up with the last 11.5 (was the display pair actually). Had the OGs and these are pretty spot on in terms of quality, fit and all that.

Just glad I was able to try them on (true to size IMO).

Wow shipments did get in late today.  Got lucky.  Called my HOH at 3:15 and they said they literally got them in minutes ago -- people had been calling them all day.  Got in the car immediately and picked up 1 of 2 size 11s.

Glad I was able to come through... very happy with quality.  Narrow foot and half size down was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom