"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

4 weeks early for Free from Oregon.

Is my cookie bigger than yours?

:lol:

#justsayin #beenheretoolong #actlikeavetandnotarook #whodoesnthaveFLplatVIPstatus #logsoff

4 weeks?! Eeeeeew....

Your pair old. Probably ain't even got that brand new smell no more. Go cop you a fresh pair. :rofl:

#supwiththehashtaggintho?

Last edited:
^^^ Better edit that under retail part. You got some dude up in here that gets all menstrual when people save money. :rofl:

Anyone seen the kobes in South Florida yet? Went by Dadeland and Solefly today and they weren't in yet

Last edited:
My local spot got a re-up of the fab five huaraches a lot of places must be getting restocked

Yea i probably jumped when i shouldnt have seems like a nationwide restock is coming but oh well got 5 bucks off and 11 bucks in rebates so kinda like a coupon code

Im happy :smile:

Went with a 12 instead of an 11.5 in fear of a bad toe box

The OG whites went from fsr on to "the page doesn't exist" on kicks usa today... Bizarre.

WOW i just got an email saying they put them up too early. Release date is june 12

What the hell....

check ur finishlines fellas, they put em out early. release dat is jun 12 but theyve had em out for a week or two 

So is that june 12th release date legit?

Ima check out finishlines round here. Usually we dont get jack

Back
Top Bottom