"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Yea well i cancelled because of it

They are being released again nationwide june 12th

Has this always been planned?

Ill get um somewhere else with a coupon or ebates

If this is true, that will be great because I couldn't find a size 13 to save my life a couple of months ago.

Yeah, I think I mentioned they were on the line sheet a few months back, but wasn't sure if it was an error or if it was like the hot lava challenges last year.

Peace,
J

Yeah, I think I mentioned they were on the line sheet a few months back, but wasn't sure if it was an error or if it was like the hot lava challenges last year.

Peace,
J

Are these simply unsold pairs being redistributed or did they make more?

Are these simply unsold pairs being redistributed or did they make more?

If these were in the catalog/on the line sheet, they're newly produced pairs.

NK, I don't think he ordered them this time around. He sat on the all red and the black OG pairs for a bit longer than he liked.

Peace,
J

Interesting... Well I hope everyone who missed out on the hard to find sizes eat. Wonder if theres any difference... Felt like it took a while to sell off some pairs last year

Last edited:
Surprisingly soft and seems to be higher quality than a lot of Nike stuff I've messed with. Definitely better than what I was expecting.

Last edited:
Thanks, thats good to know. The last retro had good quality similar to the og leathers. Can you post a photo of the box label and the shoe tag of the newly released shoe?

Last edited:
Looking at the release calendars these are dropping everywhere june 12th

Kicksusa shoulda just sent my pair when they had a chance. Now i cancelled and will get elsewhere

Is the black laker colorway still releasing? @jshortt?
I never saw those in any of the catalogs/line sheets. Somebody else claimed those would release. Last I looked at the books, I still hadn't seen them.

Peace,
J
ohwell.gif

Was just talking to someone about this on twitter. 

Just look at the greatness.

Last edited:
My laker pair came in, very impressed. i went half a size down fits perfect, does anyone plan on hooping in theirs?

Couldn't find a solid date on the Knicks but apparently they've released overs seas in Japan. 

Found this nice add I hadn't seen posted while researching. 

Back
Top Bottom