"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Do you guys know what kind of tech the flight huaraches use in the sole? Is it just an air unit in the heel or is it like the Jordan 7?

I think its just in the heel

Anybody know what happened to the tonal grey, red and black flight huaraches that were supposed to release?

Anyone else have Laker Huaraches that the midsole is already turning yellow? Just got them in today from Ruvilla and its noticeably yellowing. Bottom sole is still bright white.

Anyone else have Laker Huaraches that the midsole is already turning yellow? Just got them in today from Ruvilla and its noticeably yellowing. Bottom sole is still bright white.

On all sides? I've seen this on display pairs. Usually just on one shoe, though

Just copped the lakers for $43 shipped with code clearance  
smokin.gif

9.5 and 10 left

http://www.citygear.com/nike-flight-huarache-14.html

heads up via kicks deals

Never saw that one

Well i ended up saving $1 and change throught citygear cause of the free shipping lol

Last edited:
@brennanizm  Do you have anymore infor on the og blue purp low top? did it release over seas and not here yet?

Has anyone picked up the low tops yet?

Last edited:
So 2021 is making those artefacts roughly 30 years old ( Production dates begin DECEMBER 1991 to be exact for my oldest pairs )

Do Nike is planning to remaster what i would consider the best basketball Nike shoe ever made ?

No banana shape , correct colors , sufficient padding and good proportion , is it too much to ask for ? Nope it has to be perfect .

IMG_20210126_180704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom