"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

For real....empty plate over here. What'd I miss?? Someone help!

Edit; Nevermind. Reacted before going one page back. Lol!

My pair from West. They fit good, def more tts than the runners

Attachments

• IMG_8680.jpeg
    IMG_8680.jpeg
    460.1 KB · Views: 156
That purple about 30% darker than it should be so that's the $ off I want :lol: that's why they not really worth as much to me. Not perfect. Crepe hemp air max 1 is a shoe I loved as soon as we got pics and even more in person. No regrets spending full retail + tax even though they're $100 cheaper now.

That purple about 30% darker than it should be so that's the $ off I want :lol: that's why they not really worth as much to me. Not perfect. Crepe hemp air max 1 is a shoe I loved as soon as we got pics and even more in person. No regrets spending full retail + tax even though they're $100 cheaper now.
Yeah, if I like a shoe enough and I see it go on sale, I’d be more tempted to double up than I would be in returning the 1st pair. Air Trainer 1s are a prime example. Was more than happy to get a pair at retail. Absolutely thrilled to get a second pair for $70.

Do they feel soft underfoot? The 03 retro of the black/segon blue pair felt so soft and light right out the box.
first retros of the flight huaraches were softer. everything else was bricks

what was the original tech in the midsole? heel air only?

Back
Top Bottom