"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Pretty happy to be reunited with these after selling my 2014 pair when I was in college. I got a Size 10 for 2014 since those were a tad bigger but glad I went with 10.5 for 2023.
IMG_6109.jpeg

Unfortunately the leather is not as soft and pliable as 2014 but it’s decent and not pleather. Weirdly enough, my left shoe has thicker, stiff leather compared to the right

IMG_6112.jpeg

Pretty happy to be reunited with these after selling my 2014 pair when I was in college. I got a Size 10 for 2014 since those were a tad bigger but glad I went with 10.5 for 2023.
IMG_6109.jpeg

Unfortunately the leather is not as soft and pliable as 2014 but it’s decent and not pleather. Weirdly enough, my left shoe has thicker, stiff leather compared to the right

IMG_6112.jpeg
How’s the cushioning?

These are a definite cop…

But with seeing the Mac Attacks and the upcoming Uptempo retro, as well as some other really good retros that have dropped, disappointment has sat in for these. Looking more forward to the Kobe joints now.

My pair arrived. Haven’t had a chance to wear them yet. That aside, my thoughts are: absolutely better proportions and shape than the 2014s. Colors definitely off from what they should be. Materials so so. My main gripe aesthetically is that the blue portion of the neoprene booty is too predominant, so only a sliver of purple shows in the side cutouts of the upper (as seen in every pic of these). Weird design choice there. Also, the purple portion has the same texture/finish as the blue portion, rather than being more of a “satin” or soft feel.
Anyway, really happy to have them and definitely prefer them overall to the 2014s, all due to the shape and proportions. But they’re still pretty off from the OG. Oh well, I’ll still enjoy the hell out of these.

Last edited:
I hooped in 2014s. Underfoot cushioning was good, traction wasn't good, lockdown was good, ventilation wasn't good. Durability was awful. As previously mentioned in this thread, they ripped at the forefoot where the woven textile layer is. I will not be hooping in 2023s.

I hooped in 2014s. Underfoot cushioning was good, traction wasn't good, lockdown was good, ventilation wasn't good. Durability was awful. As previously mentioned in this thread, they ripped at the forefoot where the woven textile layer is. I will not be hooping in 2023s.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Was hoping I could have a stylish retro to play basketball in (other than Retro Jordans).

Does anyone who already copped have a size 13? I’m trying to decide if I need to stay with a 13 or bump up to a 14. I did this with the latest Lebron 9 SB retro and they fit like a glove. NSW products always fit snug on my feet versus Jordans being TTS for me.

Does anyone who already copped have a size 13? I’m trying to decide if I need to stay with a 13 or bump up to a 14. I did this with the latest Lebron 9 SB retro and they fit like a glove. NSW products always fit snug on my feet versus Jordans being TTS for me.
Weartesters said its TTS and doesn't follow the running variant.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Was hoping I could have a stylish retro to play basketball in (other than Retro Jordans).
Well, the designer/developer guy who was patting himself and the team on the back claimed these were made well enough to play in, so that suggests they were aware of the previous retros ripping on everyone who played in them. Of course, he also claimed these are close to an exact remake of the OGs in terms of looks, so there's that LOL

Someone dropped today? I put in on a few raffles, but I have zero faith in hitting on them. I need a 13

Damn no more links for sz 11.. yall really going to leave me with SNKRS.. yall selfish lol 😩
I think you'll be good if you're patient. Just seen extra butter posted online drawing, FCFS in store. I'm sure kith and maybe even nike soho are gonna get em too

Back
Top Bottom