"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

I think you'll be good if you're patient. Just seen extra butter posted online drawing, FCFS in store. I'm sure kith and maybe even nike soho are gonna get em too

But all of those spots are horrible to get from :lol: The boutiques tend to get like 2 size runs and Nike Soho is a joke. I'm waiting though.. just hoping I can get them before SNKRS.

That's where dreams die.

Y'all HATE that man.

He brought it on himself. No one would be hating on him if he hadn't been out there stroking himself and the dev team, talking about how these are a near 1:1 faithful remake of the OG. I'm looking at my pair here in front of me and I'm generally happy with them and definitely prefer them over the last go around. But they sure as hell aren't a perfect retro. It's like, don't insult our intelligence, dude.

Attachments

• IMG_5718.jpeg
    IMG_5718.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 328
BS... I checked this thread every day and night and afternoon for the last like 7 days. I checked it before left for work and when I got up this morning.. then the SECOND I don't check that happens.. I'm seriously annoyed man. Also been checking SNS for restocks since they dropped.. :smh:
:angry:

BS... I checked this thread every day and night and afternoon for the last like 7 days. I checked it before left for work and when I got up this morning.. then the SECOND I don't check that happens.. I'm seriously annoyed man. Also been checking SNS for restocks since they dropped.. :smh:
This thread doesn’t matter , it was posted on SNKR_TWITR and was cooked immediately

That's probably the best product shot I've seen of these. I wonder what size that is, because there's way more purple on the bootie showing through the side cutout compared to my pair and most if not all the photos I've seen of other people's pairs. It's the thing I like least about this retro the more I look at it. I want to see more purple there and less blue.

This thread doesn’t matter , it was posted on SNKR_TWITR and was cooked immediately

This whole thing seems like an illusion in terms of what the real demand is. These things rotted back in 2014; I got second pairs of this colorway and I think the Lakers colorway for a discount via Eastbay, and they were only $115 full price to begin with. What's making these super desirable now? OK, obviously a lot of things in sneakerland in general have changed since then, but I still don't think that many people are truly after these. It just seems like it's due to this slow trickle of pairs. If Nike etc ever actually release a good amount, it's going to be the Orlando Penny all over again but even more so. Resale on these is already practically dead. Unless Nike is really limiting the number of pairs, the situation could quickly turn from it seeming almost impossible to grab a pair to them sitting all over the place.

Last edited:
That's probably the best product shot I've seen of these. I wonder what size that is, because there's way more purple on the bootie showing through the side cutout compared to my pair and most if not all the photos I've seen of other people's pairs. It's the thing I like least about this retro the more I look at it. I want to see more purple there and less blue.

This whole thing seems like an illusion in terms of what the real demand is. These things rotted back in 2014; I got second pairs of this colorway and I think the Lakers colorway for a discount via Eastbay, and they were only $115 full price to begin with. What's making these super desirable now? OK, obviously a lot of things in sneakerland in general have changed since then, but I still don't think that many people are truly after these. It just seems like it due to this slow trickle of pairs. If Nike etc ever actually release a good amount, it's going to be the Orlando Penny all over again but even more so. Resale on these is already practically dead. Unless Nike is really limiting the number of pairs, the situation could quickly turn from it seeming almost impossible to grab a pair to them sitting all over the place.

For sure . My pair looks nothing like that . On mine there’s hardly any purple showing at all on that side area . Really makes the shoe look alot less cool in my opinion . Not to mention the purple even looking super dull in person. I kept holding out hope that the purple just looked like that in pictures, but alas when I got my pair in person that most definitely wasn’t the case lol

For sure . My pair looks nothing like that . On mine there’s hardly any purple showing at all on that side area . Really makes the shoe look alot less cool in my opinion . Not to mention the purple even looking super dull in person. I kept holding out hope that the purple just looked like that in pictures, but alas when I got my pair in person that most definitely wasn’t the case lol

Yeah, this is what my size 11 looks like, and the other shoe isn't exactly the same and shows even a little less purple. Oh well, at least the shape on this pair is pretty good, though I haven't worn them yet so that may change LOL

IMG_1789.jpg

He brought it on himself. No one would be hating on him if he hadn't been out there stroking himself and the dev team, talking about how these are a near 1:1 faithful remake of the OG. I'm looking at my pair here in front of me and I'm generally happy with them and definitely prefer them over the last go around. But they sure as hell aren't a perfect retro. It's like, don't insult our intelligence, dude.
how old is he? alot of younger guys be on that know it all tip. just saw on twitter guys were bashing that new more uptempo because it had white underneath the letters and how the 2020 version was more true to the og 🤣

Yeah, this is what my size 11 looks like, and the other shoe isn't exactly the same and shows even a little less purple. Oh well, at least the shape on this pair is pretty good, though I haven't worn them yet so that may change LOL

IMG_1789.jpg

Since its the wrong shade of purple they said let’s show as little as possible 🤣

how old is he? alot of younger guys be on that know it all tip. just saw on twitter guys were bashing that new more uptempo because it had white underneath the letters and how the 2020 version was more true to the og 🤣

No idea but it shouldn't matter when you're on the design/development team and you go on social media talking about how it was more difficult than you thought it would be to recreate this retro to be just like the OG. That more than implies they had source material to work from and didn't just make this retro in a vacuum.

Nike Air Flight Huarache
Release Date: Jun 7th, 2023 (Wednesday)
Color: White/Varsity Purple-Royal Blue-Menta
Mens: $125
Style Code: FD0183-101

nike-air-flight-huarache-og-white-varsity-purple-royal-blue-FD0183-101-store-list-3.jpg
nike-air-flight-huarache-og-white-varsity-purple-royal-blue-FD0183-101-store-list-1.jpg
nike-air-flight-huarache-og-white-varsity-purple-royal-blue-FD0183-101-store-list-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom