"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

I wanted it to be like that but these carry too much nostalgia for disco status

I had to get em at launch this time before I missed out on another 7-10 years

Just a disclaimer that if you placed an order at a "mom and pop" boutique/store, which appears to be most people in the thread, be patient with the shipping process. Might be a long ride...

Mine will be here tmara

I'd like to ball in these but I don't wanna mess these bad boys up

Ive grown out of the DS phase but these are just special to me

If, and that's a fat if, I can find another pair I may just double up

Soleplay shipped my pair they get here Saturday. Almost panicked a little when I seen a few ppl in here get their pairs from wish cancelled.

Mine will be here tmara

I'd like to ball in these but I don't wanna mess these bad boys up

Ive grown out of the DS phase but these are just special to me

If, and that's a fat if, I can find another pair I may just double up
Still have places like Foot Locker, Shoe Palace, Hibbett and City Gear that usually get these drops but haven't posted them on their site yet. I'm holding out hope that they'll do a release. Will likely be a sneak attack so you'll have to be on point.

I'm strictly basing this off of all the places that eventually released the Penny 1 Orlando's on their site at some point or another.

Yeah facts how did these get gentrified to boutiques like lapstone and hammer and concepts but not footlocker, finishline?

Got the shipping noti from EB :nthat: but oddly I got one from Renarts too.. I know they're under the same company but it's two different tracking numbers. Weird.

*Edit.. Hit at Renarts too.. I don't even remember putting a raffle entry there and have no email about it. Freeraches? :emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't understand how they'll release a bunch of colors, but make the OG colorways limited.
Nike's way of generating buzz for the 100 retro plus colorways. As backwards as that sounds. If they miss the OG, then they will settle for whatever comes next.

They've been making less retros lately. Like with Barkley and Agassi's.

It's a little annoying, because I would always plan on grabbing them on sale. Now I just get the mandatory colors.

Agassi’s are severely over due.

I’m hoping the Air Macs do well enough to get Nike to pump them back out.

Agassi’s are severely over due.

I’m hoping the Air Macs do well enough to get Nike to pump them back out.
I mean we have had agassi retros release here and there though out the years. Lavas for example have been retro'd several times (of course we need more models to retro). Mac Attacks on the other hand have never been retro'd until now. I hear what you're saying but it's not entirely accurate, that's all.

Size 14 here...SNKRS decided to forget my payment info, and even though I have that stuff memorized and re-entered...still took the L. Most of the other linked sites had sold out of 14s, I tried WishATL but they required an account login (size was gone by the time I did that). Then I tried Packer at 11am but their website kept telling me I wasn't in the US (which I am) and missed out on that 14.

Then bklyn style baby bklyn style baby came through YET AGAIN with the unknwn link and I was able to cop. Appreciate you, man!
Congratulations man any links anywhere to more size 14s???

I mean we have had agassi retros release here and there though out the years. Lavas for example have been retro'd several times (of course we need more models to retro). Mac Attacks on the other hand have never been retro'd until now. I hear what you're saying but it's not entirely accurate, that's all.

Yeah I know, I was just saying Nike has been neglecting retro Tennis for a good what 4 years? Last ATC Lava was 2019 right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I like the ATC III more and the last time those dropped was 2015.

Yeah facts how did these get gentrified to boutiques like lapstone and hammer and concepts but not footlocker, finishline?
I think everyone needs to be patient, legit the same thing happened with the structure triax 91 and then they showed up everywhere and eventually went on discount

Back
Top Bottom