"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

IMG_8470.jpeg

These are dope. Went TTS for 13. They fit fine

S3NTINEL2001 S3NTINEL2001 try extra butter site? Saw up to like 10 when I was there earlier today

I went to concepts, Nike soho, extra butter and passed by kith today. All sold out. Concepts had up to 9. Nike soho didn’t have at all. I didn’t see from the outside at kith so I didn’t bother going into check. Nike soho didn’t get em. Concepts guy told me they got about 30 pairs total, so seems like Nike really did make these limited. These should be in snipes, footlocker, richard’s, etc :smh:

You forgot the leather is also better/softer on the 2015 too but I agree for the most part.

Wanted to know this.. feel like anyone that has both is keeping this a secret? :lol: First thing I noticed when I got them in was that the leather was synthetic af lol

My Ndc pair arrived today, this was actually the fastest turn around ive ever had from Nike. For anybody still wondering…TTS Is the way to go.

Wanted to know this.. feel like anyone that has both is keeping this a secret? :lol: First thing I noticed when I got them in was that the leather was synthetic af lol
I’m guessing you don’t have the 2015? What would you compare the 2023 leather to?

Anyone know where I can get a size 9.5?

You forgot the leather is also better/softer on the 2015 too but I agree for the most part.

I guess. I had four pairs of those last retros and don’t remember thinking the quality was some kind of amazing in terms of leather. These may definitely be worse but they’re in line with pretty much every Nike retro the past few years.
But I can’t compare them to the last ones because I sold all my pairs. Hated the shape and slimmed down proportions. These new ones easily look better overall.
That said, I still have my 2003s. Now that version is a different story LOL

I guess. I had four pairs of those last retros and don’t remember thinking the quality was some kind of amazing in terms of leather. These may definitely be worse but they’re in line with pretty much every Nike retro the past few years.
But I can’t compare them to the last ones because I sold all my pairs. Hated the shape and slimmed down proportions. These new ones easily look better overall.
That said, I still have my 2003s. Now that version is a different story LOL

Yeah, I am TOTALLY with you on the 2003s. Still have my white/blue/sliver and my black Fab Five pair. Those were BEAUTIFUL! Thankfully my pairs are still wearable.

Thank you. Got a pair for my oldest son.

Thanks for the links :nthat: . Just copped a pair from kicks lounge.

Back
Top Bottom