"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Nike Air Flight Huarache
Color: Black/Lyon Blue
Style Code: FD0188-002
Release Date: Holiday 2023
Price: $125
Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-Black-Lyon-Blue-FD0188-002-Release-Date.jpeg

Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-Black-Lyon-Blue-FD0188-002-Release-Date-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-Black-Lyon-Blue-FD0188-002-Release-Date-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-Black-Lyon-Blue-FD0188-002-Release-Date-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-Black-Lyon-Blue-FD0188-002-Release-Date-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-Black-Lyon-Blue-FD0188-002-Release-Date-6.jpeg

Nike-Air-Flight-Huarache-Black-Lyon-Blue-FD0188-002-Release-Date-7.jpeg

More pics
They look dope! Likely get a pair.

Another thing that’s off is the outsole color. The blue strip is suppose to be black while the herringbone traction is suppose to be blue.

In for the Fab Fives! Yeah the color isn't right, but it's close enough. Still have my 2003s and I LOVE how those came out. Not gonna wait for discount, just gonna jump at the 1st pair I can find.

I couldn't find info on here, could some of y'all tell me how these fit? I know I might get different answers so trying to narrow in on what size should I buy. Are they like the Huarache Runners? I wear a size 10 normally and I had to go up a whole size 11 just to fit properly lengthwise. Im thinking half size up on the Flights but I want to make sure. Being more selective with my purchases and I'm tired of wasting money buying kicks that whine up not fitting. Appreciate the help 💯

I couldn't find info on here, could some of y'all tell me how these fit? I know I might get different answers so trying to narrow in on what size should I buy. Are they like the Huarache Runners? I wear a size 10 normally and I had to go up a whole size 11 just to fit properly lengthwise. Im thinking half size up on the Flights but I want to make sure. Being more selective with my purchases and I'm tired of wasting money buying kicks that whine up not fitting. Appreciate the help 💯
They fit true to size. It’s snug, but it’s a very good snug.

Dang it. Lakers pair from hibbet sat with no movement since the 5th. Pending pick up.
Spoke with cust svc. Order cancelled.

It feels like my sz 12 has become the silly $20 resale markup size that comes out to about $40-50 more for us to pay.

Not worth it . Moving on from this cw unless I walk into a store and find it

At this point, I wouldn't mess around on any of the OG or PE colors. The random Retro+ stuff is another story.
💯on this. Maaaaan, I wish we had a release date on the lyon og……I’m payin full price the moment there’s a retail link up. 🔥‘ed up baby LFG

Almost forgot to mention my girl got a OG pair from the Nike outlet hash wall for $48. Check your outlets if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom