Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Wow. I don’t think I ever realized that. Random luck or not, at least it makes the released pair a lot more historically accurate.
It does for sure. No disputing that.

They should also be able to suss out which version fans of this shoe were looking for, but we know that isn't always a strength. The white panel one is probably the one they looked at photos of when they started the process. It's probably as simple as that. It's whatever lol.

It does for sure. No disputing that.

They should also be able to suss out which version fans of this shoe were looking for, but we know that isn't always a strength. The white panel one is probably the one they looked at photos of when they started the process. It's probably as simple as that. It's whatever lol.
Honestly I don’t even love the silver. Olympics were never near the top for me on this shoe, so I wasn’t buying this colorway regardless. But just in principle, now knowing this wasn’t another middle finger to history has removed any hate I have in my mind on this one 🤣

Interesting catch about the panel :smokin
But ya I agree, Nike long lost any benefit of the doubt from any of us. They got the swooshes wrong on these, the Flight tongue logo, the molds.

I mean it's possible this is the reason.

Nike leaves big details off retro shoes all the time though so who really knows if it was thoughtfully planned out or as luck would have it a white panel version also existed.

It's more then likely luck lol.

That's why I said "theory." :lol:

The only thing I don't like is that one of the shoes squeaks sometimes.

PXL_20220408_161744458.jpg

PXL_20220408_161754536.jpg

PXL_20220408_161805350.MP.jpg

PXL_20220408_161851283.jpg

can't you fix that squeaking with baby powder underneath the insole? or so I thought....

I got the "olympic" colorway and mine squeaks a lot, but I think it's the tongue rubbing like how 13's fart. Stupid comfortable tho. Told my wife I might have to go grab another pair to alternate.

PXL_20220408_161744458.jpg

PXL_20220408_161754536.jpg

PXL_20220408_161805350.MP.jpg

PXL_20220408_161851283.jpg

can't you fix that squeaking with baby powder underneath the insole? or so I thought....

I got the "olympic" colorway and mine squeaks a lot, but I think it's the tongue rubbing like how 13's fart. Stupid comfortable tho. Told my wife I might have to go grab another pair to alternate.

The first pair of white/reds I got, it was the tongue rubbing on one shoe that made a terribly annoying noise. Sent them back. Which led to the infamous "how many pairs do I need to order?" ordeal I caused myself to actually get a cosmetically good pair. Finally the pair I ended up keeping seems all right, but yeah, it's the tongue rubbing, not a squeak from the sole.

If anyone is interested, the white/red pair is $72 before shipping on Oneness:

Discount added in cart
For that price I’d get another pair but not with the terrible QC. It took me four pairs from NDC to get one good pair. No way I’d want to eff with Oneness having to do all that.

Wow. I don’t think I ever realized that. Random luck or not, at least it makes the released pair a lot more historically accurate.
not without the 8 on the side.

without the 8 its just nike done ****ed up again.

and that 8 is pretty big so there aint no missing that.

Back
Top Bottom