Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Turned out to be a more fun wear than I thought. :nthat:

F3DD50C9-AB2A-497E-B5FE-236EF201D2E0.jpeg
74B973AA-928B-4400-BADF-D74776288FBF.jpeg

What would make them the perfect retro?
Well, the design and shape issues have been well documented in this thread. So fixing those issues, and using better materials, would make them perfect. Not that I need perfect to be happy…

Damn got through and wanted Aquas.. I slept and they are gone. Tried the regular White/Blacks and the code doesn't work on them. Oh well. lol

I had been searching those cyber teals the past week and they were NEVER on Finishline in the Google results. I have a $20 dollar credit there so I was looking to use it.

They had them this whole time and they pop up for $30. :lol:

🤯new cw?! I can not believe more of these are droppin. Are there any additional OG cws still left?
yall feelin these new ones?! I kinda think they might be 🔥but more black, especially on the sole woulda pushed it over the edge

🤯new cw?! I can not believe more of these are droppin. Are there any additional OG cws still left?
yall feelin these new ones?! I kinda think they might be 🔥but more black, especially on the sole woulda pushed it over the edge

These FTL exclusives are the only ones left that I know of. I'm guessing with the grey pair that just leaked, we're probably not getting these.

Screenshot_20230205-100023.png

Back
Top Bottom