Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Alright we know pip was drippin in these but what legend dunked on fools in those white and green ones that just came out again? I swear those look original but I can’t place it. Payton?

Alright we know pip was drippin in these but what legend dunked on fools in those white and green ones that just came out again? I swear those look original but I can’t place it. Payton?
they are almost like the ones shawn kemp and gp wore BUT theirs had a white outrigger and the ones nike retroed have a green outrigger.

theres pics of both wearing them on page 25 of this thread. even a black green playoff colorway.

all nike had to do was take the pippen colorway and make the red parts green and they would have been gp and kemp pe's but ofcourse they couldnt even do that right.

30th anniversary of the dream team and they couldnt even retro the olympic flight lites properly.

Last edited:
everytime a scroll down niketalk this **** pops up
Screenshot_20221003-183142_Samsung Internet.jpg

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

My best buddy Kevin growing up was a huge Pippen fan (MJ fanboy here), and his mama kept a framed 8x10 picture of his school photo on top of their floor model tv for years and he was proudly wearing these. I’m not even sure I would remember the shoes if I didn’t see that picture countless times passing in and out of his living room to get a Mondo or a sandwich in between all the basketball and other hell we raised. We were poor, but our mama’s always kept us in the best shoes and clothing there was. Life was good then. Life was simple then. The sky was the limit!

Kevin passed away in January 2021, mere days after his 40th birthday. These were delivered today, on my own 40th birthday. This is for you, Kev.

Attachments

• E4A6441C-9CB5-42D9-BD16-08471AF1EE77.jpeg
    E4A6441C-9CB5-42D9-BD16-08471AF1EE77.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 218

My best buddy Kevin growing up was a huge Pippen fan (MJ fanboy here), and his mama kept a framed 8x10 picture of his school photo on top of their floor model tv for years and he was proudly wearing these. I’m not even sure I would remember the shoes if I didn’t see that picture countless times passing in and out of his living room to get a Mondo or a sandwich in between all the basketball and other hell we raised. We were poor, but our mama’s always kept us in the best shoes and clothing there was. Life was good then. Life was simple then. The sky was the limit!

Kevin passed away in January 2021, mere days after his 40th birthday. These were delivered today, on my own 40th birthday. This is for you, Kev.
Great story man. Sorry for your loss.

RIP KEV FELT THIS STORY

Beautiful story. I feel ya bro, brought a tear to my eye.

Pip serving PDX in the regular and post season.

Part of me wants to return these due to the prior colroways hitting sale prices quick with the exception of that black/turquoise/purple colorway, which took a lil more longer, but sheesh these playoffs are sweet. I’m anal but wish the box read cardinal red aka the OG but hey what can you do? Nonetheless the red hues are nice. May double up on a second pair and do white laces for those
6A3986B4-57AB-4230-BEAE-5B4D589AD937.jpeg
A1386A94-7D8D-48F8-8880-6EE1B4C1BD6D.jpeg
F948CAE3-8951-43DD-BF9A-9ABB74C04EC8.jpeg

Pip serving PDX in the regular and post season.

Part of me wants to return these due to the prior colroways hitting sale prices quick with the exception of that black/turquoise/purple colorway, which took a lil more longer, but sheesh these playoffs are sweet. I’m anal but wish the box read cardinal red aka the OG but hey what can you do? Nonetheless the red hues are nice. May double up on a second pair and do white laces for those
6A3986B4-57AB-4230-BEAE-5B4D589AD937.jpeg
A1386A94-7D8D-48F8-8880-6EE1B4C1BD6D.jpeg
F948CAE3-8951-43DD-BF9A-9ABB74C04EC8.jpeg

Anybody gonna go true OG and throw the Infrared lace locks on their pair?

I'm chillin' in the cut.
Patiently waiting for them to drop around 100.00 even...Then I'm gonna grab 'em.

Tried them on today and man they look so sleek and they’re very comfortable. Nothing will ever replicate the OG but close enough. The comfort on these is amazing. Gotta salute them for getting that right. This wouldn’t have been the case for Nike basketball retros in years past.

Back
Top Bottom