Nike Air Flightposite – 2013 “No Zip” Sample

I used to hate those solo flights with a passion :lol:

I swear to god they would invoke an anger inside of me that nobody should ever feel about a pair of sneakers. It looked like if Payless made a knockoff flightposite and the. Someone just took a whiteout brush and painted little swooshes and Nike logos on.

Although I always felt that the zipper and enclosure at the top were weak points in the design of the FP1, these are absolutely terrible.  If they wanted to do away with the zipper they still should have put some sort of shroud over the laces. Better yet, just leave them the way they were.

solo flights werent that bad, they were light and comfortable, i liked them but the og flightposites with the zipper was always better

Last edited:
Yup these are just solo flights to me. What is nike doing smh just give us the 3s

terrybull

mean.gif

^ :wow: My beloved navy & whites (the pair on the top)!

:pimp: They look even better than I remember.

I caught those for like $129.99 back then.

i thought we already had a poor man's flightposite that da kiddies loved...

da solo flight...

these were everywhere smh...
Spring of 2001 my 8th grade year.. These were one fo the worst knock off's I have ever seen.. I hated these shoes with a passion. People really thought these were so tight back then..SMH I remember they retailed for $85

this is disrespectful and disgusting.
id drop retail $ right NOW for those navy's. retro those nike. smdh

I think this is Nike trying to turn Flightposites from an athletes shoe into a hypebeasts shoe by making them look more like Foamposites.

Shoes with Zippers have never really been mass-marketable outside people that actually wear them for athletic activity.
Zippered shoes are viewed as too technica/extreme looking for most people to wear casually without feeling silly.

I think removing the Zipper from the FP1 is Nikes attempt at exploiting Foamadness making this shoe more palatable to beasts... I can already see cats calling these "Foamposite 2s" :x

Always hated the shape of the Solo flights but they were a hit because they were cheap. Thought Nike would have released this concept years ago.

Last edited:
^these zipperless ***** are probably gonna retail at $210

I'm actually thinking about copping the flightposite boots, that goldish green color is crazy

EL OH EL

Not even the same shoe. It's like having VC shox WITH OUT THE SHOX
AAAADGwZ9lAAAAAAAD2txQ.jpg

these were a major hit too for some reason.....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

flightposite I's aren't a mainstream hypebeast sneaker, thats strictly a foamposite fan hood sneaker, aka what foamposite one's and pros USED to be before

da eggplants dropped and broke open da bandwagon fans.... i would say they need to release da CLASSIC colorways period and just stop abusing models

for hypebeast lames.

5633143946_08ae00582e_z.jpg

air-flightposite-kg-the-future-3.jpg

nike-air-flightposite-1-eggplant-kobe-bryant-smu-4.jpg

nike-air-flightposite-1-eggplant-kobe-bryant-smu-3.jpg

a couple of PE's wouldn't hurt either

3220771743_c13e57b0a9.jpg

a re-release of da jason kids would be AWESOME too...they dont HAVE to **** up this shoe for it to sell crazy...

Back
Top Bottom