Nike Air Flow Retro

*Pic courtesy of brunoattaglia*

intl_airflow_pegasus89.jpg

The shoes above the Air Pegasus 89 Retro. Any info to when these are releasing? They are obviously being retroed if they are in this catalog along with thePegasus'. If someone has this catalog and it gives some info, please share it with the rest of the world because these are magnificent. Thanks!

These are not being retro'd. Like stated before they are in an Original catalog from 1989. I did post someother pictures of the flow in the What Nike Needs to Retro Post. I would love to see Nike Retro these and a lot of other shoes. Nike has such a vast amountof shoes from the 80's and 90's that they have yet to retro.

Well here's some other pictures of the Original Nike Air Flow
154vxxl.jpg

e6ao8h.jpg

Originally Posted by quickness1220

*Pic courtesy of brunoattaglia*

intl_airflow_pegasus89.jpg

The shoes above the Air Pegasus 89 Retro. Any info to when these are releasing? They are obviously being retroed if they are in this catalog along with the Pegasus'. If someone has this catalog and it gives some info, please share it with the rest of the world because these are magnificent. Thanks!
laugh.gif
You were confident too.

if nike retroed these with a free sole i would copp these. this would be a good shoe to make a hybrid out of.

No, really, are you the REAL Marty McFly?

Show me your DeLorean!

Either this is a really bad joke or you fell off a turnip truck within the last 24-48 hours...or a makeshift, time-traveling phone booth.

Regardless....

with the kind of quality Nike has been using with shoes lately, i can already see people crying over the toe box ripping from the sole on the retro

These were ahead of their time in '89. Very nice design.

but Dmoney is totally right. If retro'd, these would not sell at all. Who needs them with all the zoom moires and free trainers out?

I had the blue one back in the day. I remember a Quick Silver outfit I had that matched perfectly. Very comfy shoe.

well nike is releasing more prestos and woven premiums in the coming months, so it wouldn't be out of the blue for them to retro this type of shoe.

Nice to see Nike Retro - ing the better sneakers.

- PM me if interested in Nike Air Base II's size 9

Back
Top Bottom