NIKE AIR FLOW RETRO

ehh
frown.gif
not for me

What's this I'm seeing about it being a TZ release? Man I wasn't expecting to put much work into finding these since I thought it'd be like the Air Mariahs from last year. No one seems to be getting these in Louisiana.

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

Off topic but why don't those white cements have black paint on the midsole 
nerd.gif
because they aren't white and cements..those are OG white and fire reds III's
My bad I meant the 3s on the bottom right 

The ones on the bottom are the kids' version; they never had the black section of the sole..

The "grape" colorway is incredible. One of those shoes I've hunted for the OG's for a long time.

I Can't tell you how happy I am to see this shoe back, they laid the foundation for the presto, gotta get my hands on the purple and teal color way

Shocked too see how expensive these are on eBay currently.
I mean....., $280US as the lowest BIN and others going over $500?!?!
What's the retail for em in US?

These are going to be released at 21Mercer this weekend, no word on if they'll show up on NDC. I'm a little bummed about it, but there's no way I'm going to pay what they're going for on ebay.

Actually, several sizes are still coppable on retail here in Japan
even though it has probably a month past since they've started taking orders of these.
So, if you can find the Japanese web store w/ QS account that ships internationally,
you can probably get your hands on it with only paying the half (of that $280) if your size is still available tho.

Anyone know a complete list or more stores of where these will be dropping? Websites or brick and mortars?

Would anyone be willing to do a pick up for me? (depending on locations obviously..)

I tried finding my size 11 at stores in Japan but it seems like it's an impossible to find size in Asia. Just gonna say oh well on these and hope that the price eventually bottoms out on these. In the meantime my search did bring me to a pair of pro b dunks I've been meaning to get so now I'll at least get a pair of shoes I've wanted for years out of my efforts on the net.

I'm not actually in Japan, I was just checking out japanese shops online trying to find them in my size. 11.5 and 12 are going to be even harder to find, but if I see anything around I'll send you a PM.

Originally Posted by mints

I'm not actually in Japan, I was just checking out japanese shops online trying to find them in my size. 11.5 and 12 are going to be even harder to find, but if I see anything around I'll send you a PM.

Please do bro. Thanks!!

WestNYC is charging $160. I wonder if Mercer will be getting them and will they be charging less because other shops will be selling them for $125

It surely seems like the bigger sizes are mostly gone
since the biggest size I can find was size10 in teal CW.
Sorry for making some of you guys excited or explorered these Japanese sites because of what I posted.

It's all good ta2and0, it did point me in the right direction. If I'd done more legwork on these I probably could have come up with what I wanted. Who knows, I still may come up with a pair before it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom