Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Look at his profile, he's from the City of wind.
tired.gif
Did you get a pair of these?

You are always quick to post pics for these kinds of release.  No?

Yup, picking my pair up in a couple hours. My boy at HOH held me down. Scooped on the discount. Just have to go pick them up when I get out of work. I'll post a pic when I get them. My local HOH still has a lot of sizes left. They just got their shipment in with all the sizes. They won't sit long though....

How much discount did you get off these?? 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by ploisback

How is the quality?? Soft???

Quality is the same as recent releases, soft and shallow grooves.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Any idea how many they got? I plan on stopping by after work.
I didn't ask on the quantity of each size. Just asked what sizes they had left. Sizes 8-11 

I have a guess of about 100 pairs. I went in @ 10:30, no 9.5, 10, 12. I asked how many sz 10s they got in, they said 3. So, I'm guessing 2-3 fsrs with extra scattered pairs.

No 12's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
I'm kinda salty now

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

160, I already told you they did, you're just re-iterating what I said
laugh.gif

i am a little slow today
laugh.gif
lay off that pipe
laugh.gif
the funny thing is i been off it for the past 3 months and i still slow
roll.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am back in 2 kicks 
pimp.gif

Shout out to NT'er notoriousroc1... & my dudes HareJordan & DJshabby

PG HOH - Had a long line when we showed up at 8:45AM but we signed a list. 5 PER PERSON
eek.gif

When they opened, they kicked everyone out and said they couldn't sell any 'til 1pm cuz of a late shipment.

Waited, copped, and rolled out.
pimp.gif

5738159132_a411196bd6_b.jpg

grin.gif

Went up to harlem to cop these for a friend and saw Kampout Kid, he gave me the info to go to 34th so you dont have to wait in line.. Good lookin
pimp.gif

Saw Sneakgeekz and Franalicious or however u spell his name recording some video with a crackhead lookin dude
laugh.gif
.. When it gets posted you'll prolly see me walking behind the dude dancing/rapping whatever the %#*% he was doin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Shout out to NT'er notoriousroc1... & my dudes HareJordan & DJshabby

PG HOH - Had a long line when we showed up at 8:45AM but we signed a list. 5 PER PERSON
eek.gif

When they opened, they kicked everyone out and said they couldn't sell any 'til 1pm cuz of a late shipment.

Waited, copped, and rolled out.
pimp.gif

5738159132_a411196bd6_b.jpg

grin.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!11 Lifes not fair on my end right now
laugh.gif

Damn Matt, Team Posite went IN
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

whoever is asking about quality, they're the same as the pewters....take that for what it's worth.

i'm very happy with these, they look GREAT on foot.....that green is bright as $#!t and much better than the green spark 1/2 cents
sick.gif
laugh.gif

5737642439_836c5c0d1f_z.jpg

5737651535_1506de4a84_z.jpg

wish i could have doubled
tired.gif

hoh harlem wasent bad at all.. 20 minutes total, plus talking with them sexy chicks from there the time passed quick.. these are very nice in person.. they was letting people but 2 at a time.. there was a sexy sister stamping receipts, i told her i lost mine and just breezed...

HOH in 34th has all sizes. 6pm and i just walked out with 2 10.5s and thy have over 100 pairs legt my homie from the store told me

Damn I'm loving these on my way to HOH hopefully they still have a pair in my size. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom