Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The neon trend continues...

With the success of the Air Foamposite Pro – Electric Green, Nike will be releasing an Air Foamposite 1 with an Electric Green colorway. RMK has listed the new Foamposite on their store but is not available for purchase yet. The shoe features an all black foam upper with an electric green sole. Stick with Modern Notoriety for all of your Foamposite news! After the jump, You can check out detailed images and Tell us what you think!

Nike Air Foamposite 1 – Black – Electric Green

314996-030
moz-screenshot-1.png
air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green_08.jpg

air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green_09.jpg

air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green_07.jpg

air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green_06.jpg

air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green_05.jpg

air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green_04.jpg

air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green_03.jpg

air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green_02.jpg

air-foamposite-1-black-electric-green.jpg

sick.gif

I hope this sit like the Cough Drops just so I can snag a pair on discount.

lolol. I was about to post this. What is Nike doing this year? 6, 7, 8 releases of foamposites this year? what the heck man. I dont even like these all that much, give me a pair of cactus instead. I can see alot of people who just bought the electric greens trading for these.

wow those are sick, better than the cactus samples, either will do.. dam its gonna be an expensive holiday

I might get these.. I actually like these better then the cough drops.. When do these hit stores? 

please tell me thats a huge size, nike should have stuck to one new foamposite one color each year, these arnt bad but i would have liked them more if we hadnt seen so many foams lately

not all that interested in these, especially after just looking at the thread for the all black joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom