Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Originally Posted by Solefiend

^ word very very comfy...no more timbs...gonna stock up on these haha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

this shoe is so heavy.
heavy but you can't deny the comfort. Yeah I'm pretty much done with timbs as well. ACGs for me here on out

my cuzin bought his pair yesterday at the sports zone, first time in a long time i seen somebody wear a pair of shoes out the store, lol, he tried em on n leftem on all day, they look so dope, i tried em on later that night when we got back home, and i was thinking with the foamposite upper it would be a bit snuglike foams when you firs tget em, but naw they feel like a fresh pair of nike boots
pimp.gif

will cop when they go on sale. and i cannot wait for the blues

I never knew that a boot could be so comfortable!!!... It feels like I could hoop in these things, lol...

The front of the boots is just a lil' wide, but I'm very satisfied wit my purchase...

eek.gif
@ my pops being close to buying a pair...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Originally Posted by lysolflow31

im in nj nd we luv nikeboots ova here 2

Of course you do. You ny/nj cats love everything about us DC/MD natives.

The end of this argument is DC/MD>NY period.

Did we start wearing nike boots? Yes

Did we start wearing foams/flights first? Yes

Why can't ya'll just accept the fact that we start alot of trends and you tend to follow them.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys may start the trends, but we definitely set them
pimp.gif
..btw these areso gully for the winter time..

The carbon fiber piece is on the INSIDE not the outside like the shoe (and the sample). Thats my only beef....they were 149 with the discount....they are alittle frankenboot-%$#....but come this Chicago winter, im not gonna care. Good boot, solid styling...(I love my Foamposites...so im a little biased).

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

I never knew that a boot could be so comfortable!!!... It feels like I could hoop in these things, lol...

The front of the boots is just a lil' wide, but I'm very satisfied wit my purchase...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HaHA I Feel yah but i cant get with those they look real heavy

When you look for boots you dont look for weight,you look for comfort.The goadomes are the most comfortable boots in a lond time.Goadomes for life since03.They need to stop selling them bama a** timberlands.

Back
Top Bottom