Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

cincy i was going to ask where you were but, your name says it all unless you are just a fan. What spot where you at have them for 139, and are they the blues,or blacks

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

These just look horrible on my foot.

Size 12 FTL. They look like a 15
QFT.....that's the only reason i didn't pull the trigger a month ago, and it's such a nice boot!
mad.gif
Basically but for me its mainly the front part that looks all stupid. I might just get some baggy jeans and rock with em. Is Sneakerpost.comlegit.

I will cop the blue pair once the price is right..............I like the black pair but I own 4 pair of black goadomes 2 seamless and 2 regular............Ibeen wearing goadomes for about 4 years now and havent touched a timberland since..........

Originally Posted by ekim524778

cincy i was going to ask where you were but, your name says it all unless you are just a fan. What spot where you at have them for 139, and are they the blues, or blacks
Yep, the name says it all. Only the black pair.

Mine just arrived from Eastbay Vault for 165 shipped too. Any spot I went to was sold out. They appeared on Eastbay mobile, called, and they said theydidn't have them. DJ Bmoney, thanks for mentioning the Vault, would never have looked there.

same as this guy. if you can help pm us[table][tr][td]>>>>>[/td] [td]
I need to order a size 12 in black online or over the phone, message me if you can help me out.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

only if the soles bottoms on the all black ones were like the new eggplants grey frost this will be perfect

both colors are hot, REMEMBER they're going 2 be 70% covered and the hottest part will bevisible. and maybe INDESTRUCTABLE.

Back
Top Bottom