Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

these look OK....could get my pair for 185 so i guess ill cop
eyes.gif

i don't get the point. in the past 2 weeks we have 200 pair of nice shoes to cop.

if you don't like it, just don't cop, so it easyer for me to cop those

I wish Nike would just stop all future usage of the white/black carbon fiber. Not a good look on any foams to me.

Would not buy this garbage for $50 at the outlets. Just terrible what Gentry and some of these other clowns doing to the Foams.

Straight basura. If those grey/volt joints hit outlets; which are pretty dope for 150. These don't even look good at that 149.99 price. That carbon fiber looks disgusting. :smh:

Last edited:
Straight basura. If those grey/volt joints hit outlets; which are pretty dope for 150. These don't even look good at that 149.99 price. That carbon fiber looks disgusting.
mean.gif
im waiting for those to hit outlets.. cant wait to do a dark volt foam pro custom.. black upper.. volt sole..

I like is cw actually better the. The yeezy IMO.
lol.. no way.. the solars at least had the "glow" and the carbon print and lets not forget "the glow"..lol these are just a mashup of colors from the 11's done in the worst way for the price they seemed the "justify"..lol

Why won't they stop playing and just put foams on Nike id? I'm sure any of us could make a better cw than this. Smfh

^^^^^^ :lol: .... nike didnt stop anything, not to many wanted these

Last edited:

actually got them, nike doing alright stoppin the bots
No one was on these shoes like that. If it was hyped up, you would of been saying Nike hasn't stopped any bots

I bought a pair on NDC, if I am able to get them cheaper down the road, I'll just return these for a full refund. Gonna see if I can stop by a FTL or somewhere that I can use 20% military

Back
Top Bottom