Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

but they did tho

I remember the concords sitting on the shelves in the bay area back then...

Even remember the first Jordan retros Nike released in 94 and walking in the Great Mall, saw Footlocker had stacked them in the store front window and was up for sale at $69.99 I believe...Go figure...

I remember the concords sitting on the shelves in the bay area back then...

Even remember the first Jordan retros Nike released in 94 and walking in the Great Mall, saw Footlocker had stacked them in the store front window and was up for sale at $69.99 I believe...Go figure...
Yeah Concords did not sell out immediately. I was 13 and had saved up money to buy them. I went into the mall the day of the release in the late afternoon and picked them up with ease. I still remember I only knew the release date from a advertisement in Kids Sports Illustrated lol. The first few times I wore them everyone crowned me calling them "tuxedo and Michael Jackson" shoes. Even in 2000 or 2001 when they retried they did not sell out. My boy was a manager at FTL and he got me two pairs with ease two or three weeks after the release. Forgot to mention this was in SoCal. Can't speak on other parts of the country.

Yeah Concords did not sell out immediately. I was 13 and had saved up money to buy them. I went into the mall the day of the release in the late afternoon and picked them up with ease. I still remember I only knew the release date from a advertisement in Kids Sports Illustrated lol. The first few times I wore them everyone crowned me calling them "tuxedo and Michael Jackson" shoes. Even in 2000 or 2001 when they retried they did not sell out. My boy was a manager at FTL and he got me two pairs with ease two or three weeks after the release. Forgot to mention this was in SoCal. Can't speak on other parts of the country.
these were the good ole days where you could try on shoes and stuff.. Back then i would get all of the new jordans 30% off and no lines.. whew..  miss those days.. some times i just go to the shoe boxes and look at the recipts and say man.. this was before the concrd craze

these were the good ole days where you could try on shoes and stuff.. Back then i would get all of the new jordans 30% off and no lines.. whew..  miss those days.. some times i just go to the shoe boxes and look at the recipts and say man.. this was before the concrd craze
Seriously. I'm dating myself but I remember picking up BRED 1's on sale for $25. Now everything sells out even if it is garbage lmao.

are you serious? in 2001 the hype was crazy for concords in nyc. Dudes was lined up deep at kings plaza mall. people were going crazy

are you serious? in 2001 the hype was crazy for concords in nyc. Dudes was lined up deep at kings plaza mall. people were going crazy

You already know that NY is a different animal :lol:

You already know that NY is a different animal
laugh.gif

ny> every other state

i rather live anywhere else than ny
NYC came to mind for the first time when the Olympic VI's came out and I couldnt find them nowhere!!!.. Then someone in school came there with them.. He was hurting all of the other kids and people were like "where did you get them from?" and "NYC" was now the spot for us to find rarer kicks.. Before then.. the younger shoeheads never even thought about it..lol But back on the Concord Craze.. when they retro'd them.. They sat on shelves.. they slowly sold out.. Now those Black/Red 11's.. when they dropped in 2001.. By 8am they were gone at the mall.. Back then Champs,FL,FA,Athletes Foot ALL Got the same supply and that was every mall even the nice suburb ones..lol.. Its not how it is now.. They put all of the supply in the Hood Malls and the malls nobody talks about gets 1/2 of a FSR and only 2 for sale..lol

I can t believe that yesterday in footlocker bologna they not only did not have this shoe, but they didnt heard anything about it. Can you believe tha one the biggest basketball cities in europe didnt got those? I m really mad

I can t believe that yesterday in footlocker bologna they not only did not have this shoe, but they didnt heard anything about it. Can you believe tha one the biggest basketball cities in europe didnt got those? I m really mad
What!?

all I know is I went to ntny AFTER class, sometime in the afternoon and bought my pair.
no lines and a bulk of them concords sitting behind the cash register

i love this forum but i really hate this sneaker lol..its a terrible excuse 

Last edited:
I ordered these and im seriously thinking about customizing them!, color the carbon fiber solid black along with the icy sole and the mesh and the laces part,all black everything except the back penny logo

I ordered these and im seriously thinking about customizing them!, color the carbon fiber solid black along with the icy sole and the mesh and the laces part,all black everything except the back penny logo

For all of that, you may be better off investing in the stealths.

True but the black has a different texture to it,better yet just painting the mesh black,leaving the lace loop white and the bottom solid black

True but the black has a different texture to it,better yet just painting the mesh black,leaving the lace loop white and the bottom solid black

we all know the black has a different texture to them and I don't think 1 person has said the finish of the black is dope.

that said, its easier to get a pair of stealths and adding a clear coat to the foam for that "gloss" look instead of paying retail and then putting in all the time needed to make these a black version.

now if they are available for much below retail... the story changes :smile:

Saw a dude with these over the weekend. Yeah, they look wack in person too

You already know that NY is a different animal
laugh.gif

ny> every other state

i rather live anywhere else than ny
NYC came to mind for the first time when the Olympic VI's came out and I couldnt find them nowhere!!!.. Then someone in school came there with them.. He was hurting all of the other kids and people were like "where did you get them from?" and "NYC" was now the spot for us to find rarer kicks.. Before then.. the younger shoeheads never even thought about it..lol But back on the Concord Craze.. when they retro'd them.. They sat on shelves.. they slowly sold out.. Now those Black/Red 11's.. when they dropped in 2001.. By 8am they were gone at the mall.. Back then Champs,FL,FA,Athletes Foot ALL Got the same supply and that was every mall even the nice suburb ones..lol.. Its not how it is now.. They put all of the supply in the Hood Malls and the malls nobody talks about gets 1/2 of a FSR and only 2 for sale..lol
They were only sold at Niketowns at the time. That's probably why. 

I can't front, I thought XI's were "girly" looking in 1995 because PL was never used on a men's basketball shoe prior to that. That's why I passed initially. So dumb...
mean.gif

Im gonna paint the bottom soles black and the mesh blAck im telling yall those ***** will look fire!!

Back
Top Bottom