Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

same thign with this one....get real confirmation you just starting un needed hype

I haven't heard anything about this colorway but I know that the red foams will be dropping for sure.

I haven't heard anything about this colorway but I know that the red foams will be dropping for sure.

I heard from a source that works with nike that these will drop in december...we'll see

I heard from a source that works with nike that these will drop in december...we'll see

Originally Posted by soledout23

Where any foams shown/mentioned/talked about at that showcase you we at?

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

Uh ohConcords or Foams...

Nah, no more Foams for this year. If they were coming out in December they would be producing them right now and we would see early release pairs.

Nah, no more Foams for this year. If they were coming out in December they would be producing them right now and we would see early release pairs.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by BronLe

Both brah, the Fam just gonna be getting handmade gifts this year.
lololololololo

Originally Posted by BronLe

lololololololo

lls
laugh.gif

Yeah. They showed us the all red foams. They are one of the best colors IMO.

More info on the Lebrons you saw? Show some sample colors of the Brons and the is the red on the Foams Metallic like the Pewters or solid like the Pines?

More info on the Lebrons you saw? Show some sample colors of the Brons and the is the red on the Foams Metallic like the Pewters or solid like the Pines?

Back
Top Bottom